Diane Kruger: 'I Don't Believe in Marriage'
Although she's in a relationship with longtime boyfriend Joshua Jackson, don't expect Diane Kruger to walk down the aisle again any time soon.
"Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don't believe in marriage," she tells Glamour. (The actress was married to French actor Guillaume Canet from 2001 to 2006.)
"I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There's no paper that will make you stay," she adds.
In the magazine, Kruger also admits to being fashion obsessed. "I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life -- my mood, how I felt -- through these clothes," she says.
The 'Inglourious Basterds' star helps Jackson out with his style. "We go shopping. But he likes it. I definitely wasn't fond of these blue sneakers that he wore all the time for about a year and a half."
However, she is conscious of what she buys. "The biggest fashion purchase I ever made I thought about for six years. I'm not kidding. All my life I wanted to own an Hermes Constance bag, and when I signed with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford it. I truly broke a sweat when I paid for it."
More From Glamour: Read Her Full Interview | Kruger's Photo Shoot
MORE ABOUT Diane Kruger
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Diane Kruger Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- 'CSI's' Carol Mendelsohn Sells Journalism Dramedy to ABC
- Throwback Thursday: 'Forrest Gump' Ran Away With the Box Office in 1994
- Adam McKay and Seth Rogen to Team on Big-Screen Comedy From Ben Schwartz
- Sorry, Dallas Fans: Matthew McConaughey Isn't in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- 'The Maze Runner' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- Everyone Is #Blessed in This Exclusive 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Preview (VIDEO)