Diane Kruger: 'I Don't Believe in Marriage'
Although she's in a relationship with longtime boyfriend Joshua Jackson, don't expect Diane Kruger to walk down the aisle again any time soon.
"Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don't believe in marriage," she tells Glamour. (The actress was married to French actor Guillaume Canet from 2001 to 2006.)
"I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There's no paper that will make you stay," she adds.
In the magazine, Kruger also admits to being fashion obsessed. "I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life -- my mood, how I felt -- through these clothes," she says.
The 'Inglourious Basterds' star helps Jackson out with his style. "We go shopping. But he likes it. I definitely wasn't fond of these blue sneakers that he wore all the time for about a year and a half."
However, she is conscious of what she buys. "The biggest fashion purchase I ever made I thought about for six years. I'm not kidding. All my life I wanted to own an Hermes Constance bag, and when I signed with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford it. I truly broke a sweat when I paid for it."
More From Glamour: Read Her Full Interview | Kruger's Photo Shoot
MORE ABOUT Diane Kruger
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Diane Kruger Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Chadwick Boseman on Snubs: "I'd Rather Have an Action Figure Than a Golden Globe"
- Hindu Group Accuses 'Sleepy Hollow' of "Distorting" Faith, Seeks Fox Apology
- One Person Dies on Set of Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
- Why the Found Footage Genre Is Broken (and How to Fix It)
- Matthew McConaughey Is 'Born to Run'
- Shay Mitchell: Kissing Girls Feels Fine on 'Pretty Little Liars'