Report: Jaime Pressly Plans to Party in Vegas, Even After DUI Charge
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Feb 1st 2011 07:18PM
The 'My Name is Earl' actress was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, filed for divorce from her husband of 16 months, faces close to $600,000 in tax liens from the IRS, and is reportedly entering into a heated custody battle over her 3-year-old son.
Now RadarOnline.com reports that despite being formally charged with a DUI on Tuesday, the 33-year-old is allegedly planning on heading to Las Vegas this Friday to party at two different nightclubs.
Jaime is headlining a party at Rain and Moon nightclubs in association with 9 Group, who announce in a media alert: "Actress and model Jaime Pressly experiences CLASH Fridays at Rain Nightclub and enjoys the scene at Moon Nightclub."
At the time of her Jan. 5 arrest, the troubled star registered a blood alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in California. If convicted, she faces six months in county jail.
Her ex-boyfriend DJ Eric Cubiche has expressed concern about the well-being of their three-year-old son Dazi James Calvo. Cubiche's mom told Radar, "Little Dezi is the most important thing in my son's life, and we will do anything to protect him. Jaime and Eric have always had a nice relationship when it comes to Dezi, but that could change."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Remembers Versailles Wedding Rehearsal in New Stunning Pics: See Her Carriage Entrance With Kanye West!
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's Wedding With Paris Hilton, Kyle Richards: See the Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner Try to Ski Dangerous Mountain on KUWTK -- Watch!
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Robert De Niro curses in commencement speech
- Happy Anniversary, Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: The 12 Best Moments From Kimye's First Year of Marriage
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton