Report: 'Two and a Half Men' Will Resume Filming Within A Month With Charlie Sheen
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Feb 1st 2011 05:47PM
If you're worried about getting your fix of booze-loving Uncle Charlie on 'Two and a Half Men,' you might not have to wait that much longer. TMZ reports that Charlie Sheen will return to the set in 3-4 weeks.
Producers plan to make up the episodes not being filmed while Charlie's completing his stay-at-home rehab. E! Online reported that the show's crew members were "furious" with Charlie for addictions halting the show's production, explaining, "A lot of us do not get paid, if we don't work. So if he's off getting rehab or porn-o-ing or whatever, we're screwed."
Now sources connected to the show tell TMZ that while nothing is set in stone, the addiction specialist has said Charlie could be back to work next month. If that happens, producers would make up the two missed shows at the end of the production season. This would mean no one loses any money, the crew gets paid and the show would be right back on track.
Since Charlie has reportedly refused to go to rehab, a sober coach is coming to his multi-million dollar Los Angeles mansion. "He is at home now and those close to him are trying to get him to enter a facility," a source said. "But he doesn't think he has a problem."
The 45-year-old has been encouraged by his family, his ex-wife Denise Richards and his employers at CBS to seek treatment after his alleged 36-hour cocaine-fueled bender with five porn stars last week. See PopEater editors sound off on Charlie's latest fiasco:
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron Goes Nearly Nude in Tight Briefs, Plus Check Out His Fringed Crop Top! Sexy Photos
- Robert Downey Jr: I Reunited With My Ex Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC
- Baltimore Mom Yanks Rioting Son Out of Chaos, Scolds Him in Viral Video: Watch Here
- Sherri Shepherd opens up on legal battle with ex-husband
- Suzanne Crough, of the 'Partridge Family,' dies at 52
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Liam Payne Says One Direction's Next Album Is "Coming Together Really Well," Wants It to Be "Long Lasting"
- Michelle Obama Is Radiant in Rainbow-Print Monique Lhuillier Ensemble—See Her Chic Ombré Look!
- Street Style Showdown! Miranda Kerr & Kate Hudson Rock Same DVF Print—But Who Wore It Better?