Audrina Patridge Strips Down for Bongo
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 2nd 2011 11:20AM
While most of the country is experiencing cold weather, the string bikini-clad starlet shot Bongo's sultry campaign with fashion photographer Tony Duran in Hollywood.
"I am thrilled for my second season as the Bongo girl! It has been a wonderful partnership, and I really love the product," said the former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant.
The national campaign will debut this March in fashion, lifestyle and entertainment magazines such as Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Cosmopolitan, in Sears and Kmart stores, outdoors and online.
Go behind the scenes of Audrina's sexy shoot after the jump!
With her days as a 'Hills' star behind her, Patridge is slated to begin filming her own reality show on VH1.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Audrina Patridge
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day