Audrina Patridge Strips Down for Bongo
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 2nd 2011 11:20AM
While most of the country is experiencing cold weather, the string bikini-clad starlet shot Bongo's sultry campaign with fashion photographer Tony Duran in Hollywood.
"I am thrilled for my second season as the Bongo girl! It has been a wonderful partnership, and I really love the product," said the former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant.
The national campaign will debut this March in fashion, lifestyle and entertainment magazines such as Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Cosmopolitan, in Sears and Kmart stores, outdoors and online.
Go behind the scenes of Audrina's sexy shoot after the jump!
With her days as a 'Hills' star behind her, Patridge is slated to begin filming her own reality show on VH1.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Audrina Patridge
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Celebrate Daughter Gia's Cheerleading Win After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges: Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Watches The Voice
- Jaden Smith Battles Penelope Disick in Adorable Staring Contest: See the Precious Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around