Audrina Patridge Strips Down for Bongo
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 2nd 2011 11:20AM
While most of the country is experiencing cold weather, the string bikini-clad starlet shot Bongo's sultry campaign with fashion photographer Tony Duran in Hollywood.
"I am thrilled for my second season as the Bongo girl! It has been a wonderful partnership, and I really love the product," said the former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant.
The national campaign will debut this March in fashion, lifestyle and entertainment magazines such as Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Cosmopolitan, in Sears and Kmart stores, outdoors and online.
Go behind the scenes of Audrina's sexy shoot after the jump!
With her days as a 'Hills' star behind her, Patridge is slated to begin filming her own reality show on VH1.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Audrina Patridge
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey Three Months After End of Engagement to Big Sean
- Lana Del Rey: "I Have Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Industry," But None Got Me a Record Deal
- Taylor Lautner Gets Naked, Has Beard in Cuckoo Trailer: Watch the Preview, See the GIF!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5
- Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal