'Bachelor' Stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Welcome Son
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:23PM
Csincsak and Lueders, who competed on seasons four and 13 of 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor,' respectively, wed at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel in August 2010.
Csincsak tells TooFab of fatherhood, "No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today."
Csincsak, who calls Lueders "the best thing that's ever happened to me," says of his son's birth, "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"
Watch Jesse's engagement video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj Suffers Yet Another TV Nip Slip During Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen
- The Interview's Theatrical Release Pulled: Celebrities Like Judd Apatow, Jimmy Kimmel, Rob Lowe Are Appalled -- Read Their Shocked Tweets
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...