'Bachelor' Stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Welcome Son
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:23PM
Csincsak and Lueders, who competed on seasons four and 13 of 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor,' respectively, wed at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel in August 2010.
Csincsak tells TooFab of fatherhood, "No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today."
Csincsak, who calls Lueders "the best thing that's ever happened to me," says of his son's birth, "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"
Watch Jesse's engagement video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
US WEEKLYFEEDMore From UsMagazine.com Li
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Jessica Alba Reacts to $5 Million Lawsuit Against Her Honest Company, Mentions Her Kids—Read Her Statement
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''