'Bachelor' Stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Welcome Son
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:23PM
Csincsak and Lueders, who competed on seasons four and 13 of 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor,' respectively, wed at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel in August 2010.
Csincsak tells TooFab of fatherhood, "No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today."
Csincsak, who calls Lueders "the best thing that's ever happened to me," says of his son's birth, "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"
Watch Jesse's engagement video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Petitions to Throw Out Wrongful Death Suit in Car Crash That Took His Neighbor's Life
- Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower Dating Again: See Them Kiss in New Instagram Photos
- Jill, Derick, Ben, Jessa Duggar 19 Kids and Counting Spinoff In the Works Amid Brother Josh Duggar's Molestation Scandal
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air