'Bachelor' Stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Welcome Son
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:23PM
Csincsak and Lueders, who competed on seasons four and 13 of 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor,' respectively, wed at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel in August 2010.
Csincsak tells TooFab of fatherhood, "No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today."
Csincsak, who calls Lueders "the best thing that's ever happened to me," says of his son's birth, "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"
Watch Jesse's engagement video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle