'Bachelor' Stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Welcome Son
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:23PM
Csincsak and Lueders, who competed on seasons four and 13 of 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor,' respectively, wed at Las Vegas' Rumor Hotel in August 2010.
Csincsak tells TooFab of fatherhood, "No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today."
Csincsak, who calls Lueders "the best thing that's ever happened to me," says of his son's birth, "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"
Watch Jesse's engagement video.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Brody Talks Wife Leighton Meester, Kissing Rachel Bilson on The OC
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized, Celebs Send Get Well Wishes to Ailing Comedienne
- Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- NYPD Investigating ?X-Men' Director Bryan Singer For Another Alleged Sex Crime
- Ri-Jected? Rihanna ?Slighted' By Jay Z After He Flaked On Concert Appearance, Says Source ? Inside The Roc Nation ?Drama’
- Report: NYPD investigating 'X Men' director Bryan Singer for sexual assault
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' recap: Rimes tricks paparazzi into snapping her naughty purse