Teens Thank PTC for Getting Them Hooked on 'Skins'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:05PM
From Funny or Die comes a video of teens who are grateful for the PTC's watchdog campaign. Spreading word about the show that may corrupt our entire country's youth, the more the PTC whines about nudity and drug use, the more these teens can't wait to indulge -- in the show.
"Thanks for telling us. That sounds awesome," the teens beam. "Ever since the PTC has been losing their minds over it, there must be something really awesome coming up."
The video also points a finger at Taco Bell for pulling their 'Skins' commercial spot, calling their high-quality menu "barely beef" before giving the fast food chain a giant stamp of "FAIL."
"We'll be ordering pizza at our 'Skins' party."
If they were smart, the PTC would demand some sort of MTV kickback for boosting ratings.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Justin Theroux Her "Creative Crush", Says He Will Spend 20 Minutes Trying to Scare Her at Night
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor