Teens Thank PTC for Getting Them Hooked on 'Skins'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:05PM
From Funny or Die comes a video of teens who are grateful for the PTC's watchdog campaign. Spreading word about the show that may corrupt our entire country's youth, the more the PTC whines about nudity and drug use, the more these teens can't wait to indulge -- in the show.
"Thanks for telling us. That sounds awesome," the teens beam. "Ever since the PTC has been losing their minds over it, there must be something really awesome coming up."
The video also points a finger at Taco Bell for pulling their 'Skins' commercial spot, calling their high-quality menu "barely beef" before giving the fast food chain a giant stamp of "FAIL."
"We'll be ordering pizza at our 'Skins' party."
If they were smart, the PTC would demand some sort of MTV kickback for boosting ratings.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!