Teens Thank PTC for Getting Them Hooked on 'Skins'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:05PM
From Funny or Die comes a video of teens who are grateful for the PTC's watchdog campaign. Spreading word about the show that may corrupt our entire country's youth, the more the PTC whines about nudity and drug use, the more these teens can't wait to indulge -- in the show.
"Thanks for telling us. That sounds awesome," the teens beam. "Ever since the PTC has been losing their minds over it, there must be something really awesome coming up."
The video also points a finger at Taco Bell for pulling their 'Skins' commercial spot, calling their high-quality menu "barely beef" before giving the fast food chain a giant stamp of "FAIL."
"We'll be ordering pizza at our 'Skins' party."
If they were smart, the PTC would demand some sort of MTV kickback for boosting ratings.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cher Stars in Marc Jacobs' Fall 2015 Ad Campaign: See the Fierce Photo!
- Tracy Morgan Settles With Walmart After Devastating Car Crash: Details
- Kendall Jenner, Lewis Hamilton Texting, Crushing on Each Other After Monaco Weekend: Details, Photos
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air