Teens Thank PTC for Getting Them Hooked on 'Skins'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 2nd 2011 04:05PM
From Funny or Die comes a video of teens who are grateful for the PTC's watchdog campaign. Spreading word about the show that may corrupt our entire country's youth, the more the PTC whines about nudity and drug use, the more these teens can't wait to indulge -- in the show.
"Thanks for telling us. That sounds awesome," the teens beam. "Ever since the PTC has been losing their minds over it, there must be something really awesome coming up."
The video also points a finger at Taco Bell for pulling their 'Skins' commercial spot, calling their high-quality menu "barely beef" before giving the fast food chain a giant stamp of "FAIL."
"We'll be ordering pizza at our 'Skins' party."
If they were smart, the PTC would demand some sort of MTV kickback for boosting ratings.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide With Jail Razor After Being Convicted Of His Wife’s Murder
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules
- 2014 Grammy Awards: The Complete List of Nominees!
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Create Kim Kardashian and Kanye West-Inspired Christmas Card—Take a Look!