The Cast of 'Jersey Shore' Catches Bieber Fever
In one spot, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is a professor, standing in front of a chalkboard giving a lecture on something he knows well: pimping. "Justin Bieber's movie, plus Valentine's Day... is equal to a Situation Zone," he warns his students.
The Biebs then joins the juice head, the two wearing matching glasses, and answers Mike's question confidently. "That, boys and girls, is a situation," he explains with a grin. See for yourself below:
In the other 'Never Say Never' promo, Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio lets his trademark hair fall flat, rocks some skinny-leg purple pants and admits he can't stop thinking about the Biebs. "These thoughts keep running through my mind... That voice, that talent. This guy would kill it at the shore," he says. "I think I've got Bieber Fever. I've gotta see this movie."
And then, just like an angel, the Canadian pop sensation comes to the rescue. The 16-year-old busts through the door, hands Pauly D 'Never Say Never' movie tickets and tells the 29-year-old to, "Think of me as your wingman." The unlikely duo then proceed to fist pump together. Watch the clip after the jump.
Very cute, Team Bieber, but please, please keep this kid far away from Seaside Heights!
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Keeping Kids "Protected" After Guilty Plea, Thanks Fans for Support
- Cressida Bonas Supports Prince Harry for First Time at Official Event, Couple Getting Serious: Pictures
- Jared Leto Disses Jennifer Lawrence for Tripping at the Oscars Twice: "I Wonder If This Is a Bit of an Act"
- Teresa And Joe Giudice's Nemesis Kim Granatell Slams Guilty Couple: ?Hopefully They Still Get Time Because They Deserve It!'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo slammed for more controversial comments
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Nicholas Hoult Gushes About Jennifer Lawrence, Reveals Why She's So "Special"
- Massachusetts Declares Upskirt Photos Legal, Changes Their Mind One Day Later and Makes Them Illegal
- Muppets Most Wanted Trailer—Heist Alert! Watch Ricky Gervais and Kermit the Frog Impersonator Plot Revenge