The Cast of 'Jersey Shore' Catches Bieber Fever
In one spot, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is a professor, standing in front of a chalkboard giving a lecture on something he knows well: pimping. "Justin Bieber's movie, plus Valentine's Day... is equal to a Situation Zone," he warns his students.
The Biebs then joins the juice head, the two wearing matching glasses, and answers Mike's question confidently. "That, boys and girls, is a situation," he explains with a grin. See for yourself below:
In the other 'Never Say Never' promo, Paul "DJ Pauly D" DelVecchio lets his trademark hair fall flat, rocks some skinny-leg purple pants and admits he can't stop thinking about the Biebs. "These thoughts keep running through my mind... That voice, that talent. This guy would kill it at the shore," he says. "I think I've got Bieber Fever. I've gotta see this movie."
And then, just like an angel, the Canadian pop sensation comes to the rescue. The 16-year-old busts through the door, hands Pauly D 'Never Say Never' movie tickets and tells the 29-year-old to, "Think of me as your wingman." The unlikely duo then proceed to fist pump together. Watch the clip after the jump.
Very cute, Team Bieber, but please, please keep this kid far away from Seaside Heights!
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears: Chaotic Was "The Worst Thing I've Done in My Career," But "I Like Crossroads!"
- President Obama Meets Mariah Carey's Daughter Monroe: See the Cute Picture!
- Ben Affleck Fell in Love With Jennifer Garner on Daredevil Set, Calls His Wife the "Most Important Person to Me"
- Lamar Odom Slapped With Three Years Probation & Alcohol Education Class After Pleading No Contest To DUI
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
- Sarah Palin's 'Amazing America' to air on Sportsman Channel next year
- Ben Affleck's Playboy Shocker: A Stalker Tried to Kill My Family After Pretending to Be a Paparazzo
- Bonnie & Clyde's Gangbuster Ratings: Apparently People So Don't Care It's Not a History Lesson
- La Toya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips Not Married Despite Wedding Rumors