Colin Hanks Welcomes a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2011 03:45PM
"The family is home, and everyone's happy and healthy," a source close to the actor told PEOPLE.
This is the couple's first baby, which makes Colin's father, Tom Hanks, officially a grandfather.
Hanks and Bryant met through mutual friends in June 2009 and tied the knot less than a year later in May 2010. Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon -- along with her steady companion, Jim Toth -- were among the 150 guests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Independent Spirit Awards 2015 Nominations Announced: See the List of Nominees Including Emma Stone, Jake Gyllenhaal, Birdman, and More
- Angelina Jolie Owns the Red Carpet in White Dress With an Awesome Mini-Cape
- Lady Gaga Beats All Her Crazy Outfits With an Inflatable Ensemble: See the Street Style Look
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'