Colin Hanks Welcomes a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2011 03:45PM
"The family is home, and everyone's happy and healthy," a source close to the actor told PEOPLE.
This is the couple's first baby, which makes Colin's father, Tom Hanks, officially a grandfather.
Hanks and Bryant met through mutual friends in June 2009 and tied the knot less than a year later in May 2010. Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon -- along with her steady companion, Jim Toth -- were among the 150 guests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Jackson Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Boyfriend Chester Castellaw ? See the Cute Photo!
- Trista Sutter Defends Bachelor Franchise After Chris Soules, Whitney Bischoff Split: "Without Bachelorette, No Intro, No Marriage"
- Voice of Pocahontas Judy Kuhn Has "No Idea" What a Blue Corn Moon Is
- Kristen Bell Had a Traumatic Uber Pool Experience, But She's Not the Only One
- Kylie Jenner Grabs Her Own Boobs, Poses in (Fake?) Fur—Is This Her Raciest Pic Yet?!
- Josh Duggar's Cousin Amy Encourages Fans to ''Pray for Your Enemies'' in Wake of Molestation Scandal