Colin Hanks Welcomes a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2011 03:45PM
"The family is home, and everyone's happy and healthy," a source close to the actor told PEOPLE.
This is the couple's first baby, which makes Colin's father, Tom Hanks, officially a grandfather.
Hanks and Bryant met through mutual friends in June 2009 and tied the knot less than a year later in May 2010. Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon -- along with her steady companion, Jim Toth -- were among the 150 guests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tracy Morgan Celebrates Daughter Maven's Second Birthday With Trip to Disney World -- Photo
- Josh Hartnett is Going to be a Dad, Girlfriend Tamsin Egerton is Expecting a Baby
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story