Colin Hanks Welcomes a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2011 03:45PM
"The family is home, and everyone's happy and healthy," a source close to the actor told PEOPLE.
This is the couple's first baby, which makes Colin's father, Tom Hanks, officially a grandfather.
Hanks and Bryant met through mutual friends in June 2009 and tied the knot less than a year later in May 2010. Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon -- along with her steady companion, Jim Toth -- were among the 150 guests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Magic Johnson, Richard Branson, and Mark Cuban Are in the Running to Replace Donald Trump on Celebrity Apprentice
- Bridget Moynahan Celebrates Tom Brady's Suspension Toss Amid Gisele Bundchen Marriage Issues
- Jason Sudeikis Plays Drinko With Jimmy Fallon, Chugs Tequila, Bubble Tea
- Giada De Laurentiis' costly divorce finalized
- Hilary Duff celebrates end of summer with bikini selfie
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Joan Rivers' Best Quotes on Life, Aging and Dying
- Pink Doesn't Deny Slamming Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift at the VMAs—but What About Demi Lovato?
- Remembering Joan Rivers 1 Year After Her Death: 26 Tributes That Proved Just How Iconic She Really Was