Colin Hanks Welcomes a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 3rd 2011 03:45PM
"The family is home, and everyone's happy and healthy," a source close to the actor told PEOPLE.
This is the couple's first baby, which makes Colin's father, Tom Hanks, officially a grandfather.
Hanks and Bryant met through mutual friends in June 2009 and tied the knot less than a year later in May 2010. Alyssa Milano and Reese Witherspoon -- along with her steady companion, Jim Toth -- were among the 150 guests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Fletcher's Toddler Sees Dandelions for the First Time Ever, Has the Most Adorable Reaction: Video
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant, Expecting Couple's Second Baby
- Dave Navarro Dating Fox News' Andrea Tantaros!
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Hot Damn! Blake Lively Shares Shirtless Shots of Husband Ryan Reynolds on Instagram: Take a Look!
- John Stamos Calls "Bulls--t" on Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Fuller House Ignorance
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar Gushes About 8-Week-Old Bay Lachlyn: She "Is Almost Sleeping Through the Night"