Jenny McCarthy Coming to 'Millionaire Matchmaker,' Patti Stanger Dishes About New Season
By Amber James Posted Feb 3rd 2011 10:15AM
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again.
In addition to her single status, Stanger reveals that the new season of 'Matchmaker' will be full of surprises, including special guests Jenny McCarthy and Nate Berkus. Although she's staying tight-lipped about her celebrity friends, Stanger is still dishing love advice in full force, revealing it's the little switches couples make in a relationship that make all the difference. "I always remind my clients how important it is to switch things up because even the best relationships can get stale," said Stanger, who recently teamed up with Cottonelle's 'Make the Ultra Switch' campaign.
PopEater's Amber James sat down with Stanger to talk about the upcoming season, her new DVD 'Married in a Year' and why she wants to hook up Kim Kardashian. Watch ►►
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon Bashing Rob; Brody Jenner Defends Kendall: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Justin Bieber "Ducked" Orlando Bloom's Punch After Making Comment About Miranda Kerr: Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'