Nicole Kidman Was 'Damaged' After Cruise Split
"That was a great relationship," she said of her 11-year marriage to Cruise. The couple divorced in 2001 and have two adopted children together.
Kidman admits that a high-profile relationship was never something she was looking for, and made sacrifices to be with Cruise.
"I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love," she said, adding that being young didn't help make the relationship last.
"I think it ran its course," she continued, adding that the split was hard for her. "I was really damaged and not sure whether [love and marriage] was ever going to happen again to me."
Now, the 43-year-old actress is enjoying life with husband Keith Urban and celebrating the birth of their new baby girl, Faith Margaret. The new addition joins 2-year-old big sister, Sunday Rose. The actress is also celebrating a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her role in 'Rabbit Hole.'
The family currently lives on a 36-acre ranch in Tennessee, away from the Hollywood spotlight -- just how Kidman likes it.
"I'm crazy in love," she said. "I think you can live anywhere and do anything when you're crazy in love."
MORE ABOUT Nicole Kidman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Kidman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5
- Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the industry but couldn't get a record deal
- Heavy metal recording contract for 3 New York City middle school boys gets judge's approval
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Set to Marry ? Onscreen
- Lionsgate Pacts With Finnish Gaming Startup Next Games
- Dwayne Johnson 'Hustles for the Muscle' With Jimmy Fallon (Video)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True