Spoiler Alert! 'CSI' Kills Justin Bieber in New Episode
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 4th 2011 12:09PM
Justin Bieber's troubled teen character on 'CSI' will be killed off after returning for a second episode on Feb. 17, EW's Spoiler Room reports.
"This is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to 'CSI' after he makes his second appearance," EW writes. "Why? Because his character will be dead. The pop star's character Jason McCann will meet a violent end at the hand of a CSI, who is acting in self-defense." More details after the jump.
EW's intel says Bieber will be shot -- a less brutal end than a reported original plan for Biebs to "blow himself up."
The 16-year-old's first 'CSI' episode was his acting debut. He played Jason, a member of a radical political organization that may have been involved with a bombing at a police funeral. By the end of his two minutes of airtime, Bieber was wearing prison-orange and dishing out a serious glare.
See a behind-the-scenes Bieber 'CSI' video:
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!