Spoiler Alert! 'CSI' Kills Justin Bieber in New Episode
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 4th 2011 12:09PM
Justin Bieber's troubled teen character on 'CSI' will be killed off after returning for a second episode on Feb. 17, EW's Spoiler Room reports.
"This is a doozy: Sources confirm that Justin Bieber will not be making another return to 'CSI' after he makes his second appearance," EW writes. "Why? Because his character will be dead. The pop star's character Jason McCann will meet a violent end at the hand of a CSI, who is acting in self-defense." More details after the jump.
EW's intel says Bieber will be shot -- a less brutal end than a reported original plan for Biebs to "blow himself up."
The 16-year-old's first 'CSI' episode was his acting debut. He played Jason, a member of a radical political organization that may have been involved with a bombing at a police funeral. By the end of his two minutes of airtime, Bieber was wearing prison-orange and dishing out a serious glare.
See a behind-the-scenes Bieber 'CSI' video:
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Extra Scoop: ‘True Detective' Co-Stars Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Reportedly Dating
- Jenni Pulos Dishes on 'Flipping Out's' Most Problematic Season Ever
- Brody Jenner Opens Up About Relationship with Caitlyn