Want Super Bowl Entertaining Tips? Then Food Network's Sunny Anderson Is Your Gal
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:18PM
It's Super Bowl time, and you know what that means -- parties and food!
PopEater stopped by the 'Cooking for Real' set to chat with host Sunny Anderson, who shared some of her favorite Super Bowl recipes and told us who she's (reluctantly) rooting for in the big game! Watch it!
Get Sunny's Recipes:
Nachos Blanco With Roasted Jalepeno Salsa
Sunny's Game Day Chili
Wings 3 Ways
Minty Mocha Affogato
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eli Manning's Wife Abby Gives Birth to Third Daughter -- Find Out Her Name Here!
- Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Smolder in Sexy New Photos, Dish on "Uncomfortable" Fifty Shades Sex Scenes, Turn-Ons
- Katy Perry Addresses Taylor Swift Feud Ahead of Super Bowl Performance: "You're Going to Hear About It"
- 2015 Super Bowl ads: You want 'em? We got 'em
- 'Biggest Loser' star calls show 'unhealthy' and 'fake,' others disagree
- Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock