Want Super Bowl Entertaining Tips? Then Food Network's Sunny Anderson Is Your Gal
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:18PM
It's Super Bowl time, and you know what that means -- parties and food!
PopEater stopped by the 'Cooking for Real' set to chat with host Sunny Anderson, who shared some of her favorite Super Bowl recipes and told us who she's (reluctantly) rooting for in the big game! Watch it!
Get Sunny's Recipes:
Nachos Blanco With Roasted Jalepeno Salsa
Sunny's Game Day Chili
Wings 3 Ways
Minty Mocha Affogato
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
- Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Picture
- Teresa Giudice’s Prison Sentencing Could Delay Premiere Of ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’— Bravo Execs Need Her For Publicity!
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'