Want Super Bowl Entertaining Tips? Then Food Network's Sunny Anderson Is Your Gal
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:18PM
It's Super Bowl time, and you know what that means -- parties and food!
PopEater stopped by the 'Cooking for Real' set to chat with host Sunny Anderson, who shared some of her favorite Super Bowl recipes and told us who she's (reluctantly) rooting for in the big game! Watch it!
Get Sunny's Recipes:
Nachos Blanco With Roasted Jalepeno Salsa
Sunny's Game Day Chili
Wings 3 Ways
Minty Mocha Affogato
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Uma Thurman Explains Why She Rarely Smiles on the Red Carpet
- Giorgio Armani Blames Madonna for Brit Awards Fall: "She's Very Difficult"
- Maci Bookout Has Rough Second Pregnancy: "Overnight Karate Party in Momma's Belly"
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Prince William Poses With Paddington Bear, Plays Soccer With Schoolchildren in China: Pics!
- Lily James Insists She's Not Wearing an Engagement Ring, Wants Her Boyfriend to "Put a Slipper on It" Instead
- Laura Vandervoort and Oliver Trevena Break Up, Call Off Engagement