Want Super Bowl Entertaining Tips? Then Food Network's Sunny Anderson Is Your Gal
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:18PM
It's Super Bowl time, and you know what that means -- parties and food!
PopEater stopped by the 'Cooking for Real' set to chat with host Sunny Anderson, who shared some of her favorite Super Bowl recipes and told us who she's (reluctantly) rooting for in the big game! Watch it!
Get Sunny's Recipes:
Nachos Blanco With Roasted Jalepeno Salsa
Sunny's Game Day Chili
Wings 3 Ways
Minty Mocha Affogato
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Leads Celebrity Tributes to Oscar de la Renta After News of His Death
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Speak-The-Plow! The ?Old Lindsay Lohan Is Back' & We Are ?Really Proud Of Her,' Says Friend
- ?Dembabies' Ain't Going Anywhere! Judge Throws Out Woman's Maternity Claim She's The Real Mother Of Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon's Twins
- Crash & Burn! 20 Former Child Stars Who Flamed Out Spectacularly
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs