Want Super Bowl Entertaining Tips? Then Food Network's Sunny Anderson Is Your Gal
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:18PM
It's Super Bowl time, and you know what that means -- parties and food!
PopEater stopped by the 'Cooking for Real' set to chat with host Sunny Anderson, who shared some of her favorite Super Bowl recipes and told us who she's (reluctantly) rooting for in the big game! Watch it!
Get Sunny's Recipes:
Nachos Blanco With Roasted Jalepeno Salsa
Sunny's Game Day Chili
Wings 3 Ways
Minty Mocha Affogato
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Spotted Smiling Together After Split, Nanny Drama: Photos
- Mistresses Season Finale Recap: Find Out Who Murdered Luca Raines and Who Finally Hooked Up!
- Beyonce Debuts Bangs Just in Time for 34th Birthday: See the Singer's New Hairstyle
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp shines in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Luke Bryan takes offense to bro-country label
- Alana Stewart Storms Out After Kimberly Stewart Says She Only Works Three Hours a Day—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip
- Same-Sex Couple Finally Gets Marriage License From One of Kim Davis' Deputies
- President Barack Obama Comments on Humans of New York Facebook Post About 10-Year-Old Iranian Boy