PopEater's Top Celebrities of the Month: Jan. 2011
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 4th 2011 05:05PM
Celebrity One-Stops are PopEater's way of highlighting your five favorite celebrities every month. According to you, most awesome readers, January's biggest stars were a new papa, an Oscar winner from last year, a Jackie Kennedy impersonator and a few sexy vixens who popped up as perpetually as ever. See the full list after the jump.
Without further ado, our top celebrities of January 2011:
1. Sandra Bullock: Last year she won an Oscar, got a divorce, then got a son, and everything went quiet for a while. Then it seemed she had a new beau in newly single former co-star Ryan Reynolds. They spent New Year's Eve together, but dating rumors were quickly shot down.
2. John Travolta: After the tragic death of their son Jett, John and wife Kelly Preston finally had something to celebrate when they welcomed new son Benjamin Hunter Kaleo in November of 2010. John and Kelly are elated that their daughter Ella Bleu has another brother, and after keeping their new son to themselves for a few months, the proud parents finally introduced baby Benjamin to the world on the cover of Hello! magazine.
3. Katie Holmes: Katie's career has been in trouble lately. Her latest film, 'The Son of No One,' was a Sundance misfire, and it wasn't the only hit Holmes has taken recently -- her History Channel miniseries 'The Kennedys' was cancelled due to "the dramatic license the series takes." At least Katie's still got a career as a spokesmodel to keep her afloat.
4. Jennifer Aniston: America's sweetheart is at it again. She's back on the silver screen in all of her romantic comedy glory opposite Adam Sandler in 'Just Go With It.' But this time Jennifer's got some tough eye candy competition -- she's sharing the screen with swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker. This on the heels of (cover your ears ladies) Jenn dishing to Allure magazine that the haircut that helped to make her famous is actually "the ugliest haircut" she's ever seen.
5. Scarlett Johansson: She bid two-year hubby Ryan Reynolds adieu in December of 2010, but they've been seen on several amicable dates since.
Check out the full PopEater Celebrity One-Stop homepage >>
Celebrity One-Stops are our constantly updated multimedia library of the celebrities you love and love to hate -- Hollywood stalwarts like Tom Cruise and Drew Barrymore; the hottest couples, from Brad and Angelina to Katy Perry and Russell Brand; reality TV staples Holly Madison and JWoww; recording artist juggernauts including Bieber and Britney, Cher and Usher; all-time favorites like Natalie Portman, Robert Downey Jr., Matt Damon and Snooki, oh my.
Don't worry. Lindsay Lohan's in there, too, with hot topics, the latest news and a full biography, just like the 100 other celebrities in our ever-expanding hub.
Thanks for enjoying our Celebrity One-Stops, PopEater friends, readers and commenters!
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Jennifer Aniston -
- Sandra Bullock -
- Katie Holmes -
- Scarlett Johansson -
- John Travolta
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Telluride: Francis Ford Coppola Spills 'Apocalypse Now' Secrets on 35th Anniversary
- 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell On Empathizing With Prisoners, Becoming Louis Zamperini
- Venice: Al Pacino Speaks About Depression
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now