It looks like 'Two and a Half Men' will be filming again even sooner than we expected.

Charlie Sheen's attorney, Yale Galanter, told E! Online that the actor will return to the 'Two and a Half Men' set before the end of the month. "We are thinking Charlie will be going back to work two weeks from today," he said on Monday.

The troubled 45-year-old is currently seeing rehab specialists in his own home, rather than checking into a clinic as previously announced. "Charlie is fine healthwise and doing really well," his attorney said. "Things are looking good. Everybody's intentions are to get him back in the swing of things as soon as possible."

After being hospitalized Jan. 27 for severe abdominal pains, Sheen claimed he had a hernia. Insiders and the tapes of the 911 call that sent Sheen to the hospital indicate, however, that the actor was finishing up a 36-hour bender which included a suitcase filled with bricks of cocaine delivered to his home.