What Truce? 'Glee' Slams Lohan Again and Dina Is 'Hurt and Shocked'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 09:20AM
EXCLUSIVE: Millions of 'Super Bowl'-watchers stuck to FOX last night to watch the blowout episode of 'Glee,' but no one was more surprised than Dina Lohan when guest star Katie Couric took a nasty swipe at her, calling the celeb mom and her dog losers.
"So much for the peace between the Lohan family and 'Glee,'" a family friend of Dina's told me after watching the episode.
If you need a refresher, the show just apologized for mocking Lindsay Lohan earlier this season. In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow guest starred as a Spanish teacher and name-dropped the actress in a lesson, asking, "Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?"
"They are all a bunch of bullies," my source seethes. "Dina is hurt and shocked and hasn't done anything to deserve this constant teasing from this show."
Couric said that Sue beat out Dina and her fictional dog, Sparky Lohan, who Couric said was "also a loser." Ouch.
One person who agrees with 'Glee's' sentiments is [SURPRISE!] Lohan's ex-husband.
"As true as this might be, it is wrong," Michael Lohan tells me. "Dina deserves a lot worse of a title after all she has done to destroy the relationships with my kids and entire family."
Michael calls the people Dina surrounds herself with "the epitomes of losers."
I say enough is enough. Pick on someone your own size, 'Glee,' and you too, Katie!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" In Her Personal Life: The Edit Interview
- Drink Your Way Through Labor Day 2014 With 3 Themed Cocktails
- Adam Levine Talks Behati Prinsloo Marriage and Family: "I Want to Have More Kids Than Would Be Socially Responsible"
- DuJour Magazine Celebrates Kendall & Kylie Jenner
- Georgia Siblings Arrested For Allegedly Having Sex Three Times After Watching ‘The Notebook’
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Meet and Fall in Love With NBC's New Class of Stars in This Cute Promo—Watch Now!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Pregnant and Scott Disick Freaks Out: "I Can't Take Care of More Kids"
- 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood Speaks Out After Naked Snapchat Pic Goes Viral