What Truce? 'Glee' Slams Lohan Again and Dina Is 'Hurt and Shocked'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 09:20AM
EXCLUSIVE: Millions of 'Super Bowl'-watchers stuck to FOX last night to watch the blowout episode of 'Glee,' but no one was more surprised than Dina Lohan when guest star Katie Couric took a nasty swipe at her, calling the celeb mom and her dog losers.
"So much for the peace between the Lohan family and 'Glee,'" a family friend of Dina's told me after watching the episode.
If you need a refresher, the show just apologized for mocking Lindsay Lohan earlier this season. In the episode, Gwyneth Paltrow guest starred as a Spanish teacher and name-dropped the actress in a lesson, asking, "Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?"
"They are all a bunch of bullies," my source seethes. "Dina is hurt and shocked and hasn't done anything to deserve this constant teasing from this show."
Couric said that Sue beat out Dina and her fictional dog, Sparky Lohan, who Couric said was "also a loser." Ouch.
One person who agrees with 'Glee's' sentiments is [SURPRISE!] Lohan's ex-husband.
"As true as this might be, it is wrong," Michael Lohan tells me. "Dina deserves a lot worse of a title after all she has done to destroy the relationships with my kids and entire family."
Michael calls the people Dina surrounds herself with "the epitomes of losers."
I say enough is enough. Pick on someone your own size, 'Glee,' and you too, Katie!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!