Rachael or Martha? Guy Fieri Makes His Choice
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 07:51PM
"I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."
Well, everyone except Martha, who famously told Nightline that while Rachael may be popular, her style of cuisine and cook books are "not good enough" for her. "She professed that she cannot bake," Stewart said. "She just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. And that's not good enough for me."
And while Martha sees Rachael as an entertainer and herself as more of a teacher, Food Network star Anne Burrell agrees with Guy. "No one is better than Rachel," she told me at Mark Cuban's amazing Super Bowl party.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Senator Rand Paul Cuts His Own Hair: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Illinois Couple Welcomes 100th Grandchild: "Could Start Our Own Town!"
- Kim Kardashian Goes Topless for Vogue Brazil Shoot: See the Newest Photo!
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Courtney Stodden's mom resigns as manager, cites 'creative differences'
- Judge delays hearing after Suge Knight refuses to leave jail cell
- Bono Says U2 ''Lost a Family Member'' After Tour Manager Is Found Dead in Hotel Room
- Jenny Lewis' "She's Not Me" Music Video Pokes Fun at Her Child Star Past—Watch Now!
- Soccer Fans Rejoice as FIFA Officials Arrested on Suspicion of Corruption in "The World Cup of Fraud"