Rachael or Martha? Guy Fieri Makes His Choice
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 07:51PM
"I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."
Well, everyone except Martha, who famously told Nightline that while Rachael may be popular, her style of cuisine and cook books are "not good enough" for her. "She professed that she cannot bake," Stewart said. "She just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. And that's not good enough for me."
And while Martha sees Rachael as an entertainer and herself as more of a teacher, Food Network star Anne Burrell agrees with Guy. "No one is better than Rachel," she told me at Mark Cuban's amazing Super Bowl party.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show