Rachael or Martha? Guy Fieri Makes His Choice
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 07:51PM
"I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."
Well, everyone except Martha, who famously told Nightline that while Rachael may be popular, her style of cuisine and cook books are "not good enough" for her. "She professed that she cannot bake," Stewart said. "She just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. And that's not good enough for me."
And while Martha sees Rachael as an entertainer and herself as more of a teacher, Food Network star Anne Burrell agrees with Guy. "No one is better than Rachel," she told me at Mark Cuban's amazing Super Bowl party.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Apple Denies iCloud Breach in Statement About Stolen Pictures
- Brad Pitt Honored Angelina Jolie's Late Mother, Marcheline Bertrand, at Their Wedding
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- ?RHOC' Casting Shakeup! Bravo ?Actively Casting' Tamra's Replacement After Drama-Filled Season ? Execs Want A ?Voice Of Reason,' Says Source
- Joan Rivers Remains On Life Support Despite Reports She Would Be Taken Out Of Coma
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Set to Release Duets Album Just in Time for the Holidays—Get the Details!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!