Rachael or Martha? Guy Fieri Makes His Choice
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 7th 2011 07:51PM
"I have to go with my girl Rachael," Guy, who was in Dallas as a spokesman for Ritz Crackers, told me. "Who doesn't love Rachael Ray? She's one of the most generous, real people I know. Everyone loves her."
Well, everyone except Martha, who famously told Nightline that while Rachael may be popular, her style of cuisine and cook books are "not good enough" for her. "She professed that she cannot bake," Stewart said. "She just did a new cookbook which is just a re-edit of a lot of her old recipes. And that's not good enough for me."
And while Martha sees Rachael as an entertainer and herself as more of a teacher, Food Network star Anne Burrell agrees with Guy. "No one is better than Rachel," she told me at Mark Cuban's amazing Super Bowl party.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vince Vaughn's Daughter Pretends She's Elsa From Frozen: "She'll Freeze Me"
- Zoe Kravitz, Jimmy Fallon Face Off in Wild Giant Beer Pong Game: Video
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Blonde Hair After Failing to Hide It Under a Hat! See the Photos
- Formerly anonymous Bill Cosby accuser reveals her name, story
- What did 'Back to the Future Part II' get right - and wrong- about 2015?
- Ringling Bros. eliminating iconic elephant acts from performances