Photos: Musician Joss Stone Strips Down for PETA
By AOL Music Editors Posted Feb 7th 2011 06:30PM
Known for their creative use of naked celebrities, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have run ads with musicians like Morrissey and Dave Navarro, as well as non-nudes with the likes of Justin Bieber and Janet Jackson. Now the British soul star is getting in on the act, shedding all of her clothes for a promo urging a halt in the use of bear fur in the hats of the Queen's Guards.
Hugging a teddy bear, the tagline reads, "Bear hugs, not caps," and says the issue is something Britain's Ministry of Defense is "dragging their heels on."
"It's time for the Ministry of Defense to finally make the switch and go fur-free," Stone said in a statement. " I hope that the ad I have created with PETA helps raise awareness and puts a stop to this unnecessary killing."
Get more info at AOL Music.
Celebs Pose for PETA
Bethenny Frankel poses for PETA.
Celebs Pose for PETA
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper