Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant David Good Eyeing Next 'Bachelor' Spot
By Amber James Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:35AM
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book.
'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about how women have the power to change [men] for the better," he reveals to PopEater.
Although his stint on 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' made him a hit with the ladies, he's currently single and open to starring on 'The Bachelor' to find love.
PopEater sat down with Good, who schooled us in 'The Man Code,' how reality TV has affected his dating life and what women can do to really grab his attention. Watch ►►
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas Parties in Miami in Sexy New "Chains" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Jimmy Fallon Recruits Adorable Puppies to Predict Final Four Championship: Watch!
- Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon Play Bob Dylan Lullabies With Guitar: Watch
- Cote de Pablo and Diego Boneta talk steamy 'sensual' scenes in 'Dovekeepers'
- Jamie Dornan followed a woman as research to play a serial killer
- Ex-'Real Housewife of Miami' Ana Quincoces on how faith helped her overcome family tragedy