Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant David Good Eyeing Next 'Bachelor' Spot
By Amber James Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:35AM
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book.
'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about how women have the power to change [men] for the better," he reveals to PopEater.
Although his stint on 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' made him a hit with the ladies, he's currently single and open to starring on 'The Bachelor' to find love.
PopEater sat down with Good, who schooled us in 'The Man Code,' how reality TV has affected his dating life and what women can do to really grab his attention. Watch ►►
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Ryan Reynolds' Hot Body Gets Taken Over by Ben Kingsley in Self/less Trailer: See the Clip!
- Kanye West Performs New Music During Surprise Concert at Koko in London—Watch!
- Whoa, There! Audrina Patridge Goes Braless and Comes So Close to a Wardrobe Malfunction—Take a Look!