Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant David Good Eyeing Next 'Bachelor' Spot
By Amber James Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:35AM
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book.
'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about how women have the power to change [men] for the better," he reveals to PopEater.
Although his stint on 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' made him a hit with the ladies, he's currently single and open to starring on 'The Bachelor' to find love.
PopEater sat down with Good, who schooled us in 'The Man Code,' how reality TV has affected his dating life and what women can do to really grab his attention. Watch ►►
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Rumors She Kicked Brother Rob Kardashian Out of Her House
- Elton John Marries David Furnish: Wedding Details!
- Mike Myers Played Dr. Evil on Saturday Night Live to Talk About the Sony Hack: Watch Now!
- Report: Kim Kardashian gave her staff Botox gift cards
- Sofia Vergara would love to stay young
- Kate Upton wins 'Sexiest Woman' award
- Elton John and David Furnish Are Officially Married—Check out Wedding Details and Pics from Their 2nd Ceremony!
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!