Former 'Bachelorette' Contestant David Good Eyeing Next 'Bachelor' Spot
By Amber James Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:35AM
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book.
'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about how women have the power to change [men] for the better," he reveals to PopEater.
Although his stint on 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' made him a hit with the ladies, he's currently single and open to starring on 'The Bachelor' to find love.
PopEater sat down with Good, who schooled us in 'The Man Code,' how reality TV has affected his dating life and what women can do to really grab his attention. Watch ►►
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Exclusive: Joe Lo Truglio Marries Beth Dover in Chic, Rustic Santa Barbara Wedding
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations