Report: Heidi Montag Wants to Join 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Feb 8th 2011 09:03PM
According to RadarOnline.com, 24-year-old Heidi Montag is actively pursuing joining the cast of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' Yikes, I wonder how the plastic surgery addict would mesh with Camille, Lisa and Kyle?
Sources claim the blond bombshell and her husband Spencer Pratt met with 'Real Housewives' execs on Tuesday. "We would move to Beverly Hills in a heartbeat," Spencer told Radar. "We would be psyched if this happened for us."
Heidi was reportedly offered a spot to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars' but had to turn down the offer due to a contractual agreement she signed when working on 'The Hills.' She was "devastated," although her tumultuous marriage to Spencer has kept her occupied and in the spotlight.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Heidi Montag
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Heidi Montag Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Choked Up on Air About Cecil the Lion, Rips Accused Hunter Walter Palmer
- Ben Affleck Has Been Dating Nanny Christine Ouzounian
- Law and Order: SVU Baby Fever! Peter Scanavino Expecting a Baby, Joins Ice T and Coco With Happy News
- Chelsea Handler skewers Caitlyn Jenner, former sidekick
- First trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi thriller ‘13 Hours' hits the web
- Some Bill Cosby accusers say comedian used Playboy connections to facilitate alleged bad behavior
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up Discussing Cecil the Lion, Questions Walt Palmer's Actions and Tries to Do Some Good
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!