Report: Heidi Montag Wants to Join 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Feb 8th 2011 09:03PM
According to RadarOnline.com, 24-year-old Heidi Montag is actively pursuing joining the cast of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.' Yikes, I wonder how the plastic surgery addict would mesh with Camille, Lisa and Kyle?
Sources claim the blond bombshell and her husband Spencer Pratt met with 'Real Housewives' execs on Tuesday. "We would move to Beverly Hills in a heartbeat," Spencer told Radar. "We would be psyched if this happened for us."
Heidi was reportedly offered a spot to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars' but had to turn down the offer due to a contractual agreement she signed when working on 'The Hills.' She was "devastated," although her tumultuous marriage to Spencer has kept her occupied and in the spotlight.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Heidi Montag
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Heidi Montag Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"