Jenny McCarthy Is Single Again
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:59AM
Jenny McCarthy is single after splitting from boyfriend Paul Krepelka, Life & Style reports.
"The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work," an insider close to Krepelka tells the magazine. Krepelka is a Massachusetts-based sports agent. "He didn't want to move to LA, and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends; they just couldn't make it work."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka, 43, on a blind date. She recently told Ellen DeGeneres she was "really happy" in the relationship. The actress and former Playboy Playmate dated actor Jim Carrey for five years before things went sour in early 2010.
McCarthy and Krepelka's relationship went public in December 2010 after they smooched live on TV on New Year's Eve. She told Ellen in January, "His accent is so strong, it's like 'Good Will Hunting' strong, that I really can't understand anything he says to me. He could've proposed to me, and I could've said yes by now and I have no idea."
Could 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger have known the romance was heading south? She told PopEater last week Jenny McCarthy would appear on the new season after all.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Jenny McCarthy
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jenny McCarthy Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Baltimore Ravens Reportedly Knew Details of Ray Rice Video Hours After Violent Incident
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show'
- Academy Announces Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Finalists
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds