Jenny McCarthy Is Single Again
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 8th 2011 10:59AM
Jenny McCarthy is single after splitting from boyfriend Paul Krepelka, Life & Style reports.
"The long-distance thing proved too much for them, and they just mutually decided that it wasn't going to work," an insider close to Krepelka tells the magazine. Krepelka is a Massachusetts-based sports agent. "He didn't want to move to LA, and she certainly can't move to Boston. They're still friends; they just couldn't make it work."
McCarthy, 38, met Krepelka, 43, on a blind date. She recently told Ellen DeGeneres she was "really happy" in the relationship. The actress and former Playboy Playmate dated actor Jim Carrey for five years before things went sour in early 2010.
McCarthy and Krepelka's relationship went public in December 2010 after they smooched live on TV on New Year's Eve. She told Ellen in January, "His accent is so strong, it's like 'Good Will Hunting' strong, that I really can't understand anything he says to me. He could've proposed to me, and I could've said yes by now and I have no idea."
Could 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger have known the romance was heading south? She told PopEater last week Jenny McCarthy would appear on the new season after all.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Jenny McCarthy
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jenny McCarthy Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Machinima Pilot 'Enormous' Finds Its Cast (Exclusive)
- 'Game of Thrones' Holding King Joffrey 'Roast' Online
- Ridley Scott, Simon Kinberg to Remake 'Murder on the Orient Express' for Fox
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Don Cheadle Suiting Up for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?
- Evangeline Lilly on 'The Hobbit': I Didn't Want to Be the Jar Jar Binks of the Trilogy
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Cast as 'Naggy Mothers of Darth Vader' (Sort Of)