Charlie Sheen Scandals Leave 'Two and a Half Men' Fans Unfazed
No matter how many drugs Charlie Sheen allegedly does, no matter how many porn stars he's reportedly tied to, 'Two and a Half Men' continues its ratings success as CBS' cash cow. But why?
In a new nationwide poll of 700 Americans ranging from age 13 to 59, The Hollywood Reporter discovered some serious Sheen support. It turns out 82 percent of women and 76 percent of men say they'll continue watching the show regardless of Sheen's debauchery and personal issues.
THR's poll, conducted Feb. 6, also found:
Our other favorite statistics include 56 percent thinking the show should address Sheen's real-life problems, 59 percent believing Sheen isn't quite acting but more playing himself and 62 percent saying the media should lay off.
►26 percent of the people surveyed view Sheen in a "much more" or "somewhat more" favorable light after hearing about his recent trip to the hospital.
►90 percent of Sheen's and the show's "avid fans" don't consider the actor's substance abuse problematic as long as he does his job.
►96 percent of viewers wish for Sheen to return to 'Two and a Half Men.' Just 4 percent want him to quit.
A friend of the 45-year-old actor's recently told PopEater's Naughty But Nice Rob Shuter, "If the ratings go through the roof again, as they did after Charlie's incident in New York ... Charlie will be out [of rehab] again in no time and back to his old ways. However, if the public finally stops rewarding Charlie for his bad behavior, then, and only then, can you expect him to take the situation seriously."
The latest news is that Sheen will return to 'Two and a Half Men' by the end of February.
Curious how PopEater's editors feel? Watch our video:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jared Padalecki, Stephen Ammell Reveal Totally Amazing Abs For Depression Campaign
- Christina Applegate Forced to Discuss Ditching Brad Pitt For Another Guy on Watch What Happens Live: Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Skinny Bikini Body in Skimpy Black Two-Piece: See the Pic
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies