Mel Gibson Still Isn't Divorced From Robyn Moore
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 9th 2011 11:45AM
Mel Gibson, embattled in court proceedings with baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, still isn't divorced from wife Robyn Moore. She filed for divorce in April 2009 after 28 years of marriage, reportedly after Mel's affair with Oksana.
"Now, two years later, the case drags on with no resolution in sight," RadarOnline.com reports.
A source close to the Gibsons tells Radar the legal split is far from final. "I guess he's too busy with the Oskana Grigorieva case to worry about the divorce from Robyn," the insider says.
Radar writes Robyn is entitled to half of Mel's estimate $1 billion fortune when the divorce is finalized. Her attorney is Laura Wasser, who worked on divorces for Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears.
Mel has seven children with Robyn. She famously stood by Mel when his explosive audio rants against Oksana leaked in the summer of 2010.
►The Faded Love Story of Mel and Robyn Gibson
MORE ABOUT Mel Gibson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mel Gibson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- ?Last Man on Earth's' Will Forte and EPs Talk Finale Twists, Dead Bodies, and Burning Questions for Season 2
- Game of Thrones': Riots, Arrests and Mayhem Hit Seven Kingdoms
- 'Pretty Little Liars': First Season 6 Promo Promises "Summer of Answers" (Video)
- Watch SNL's Hilariously Spot-on Black Widow Movie Trailer
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Smashes Way to Second Biggest Box Office Opening Ever
- 7 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Marvel's 'Avengers'