Mel Gibson Still Isn't Divorced From Robyn Moore
By Zach Dionne Posted Feb 9th 2011 11:45AM
Mel Gibson, embattled in court proceedings with baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, still isn't divorced from wife Robyn Moore. She filed for divorce in April 2009 after 28 years of marriage, reportedly after Mel's affair with Oksana.
"Now, two years later, the case drags on with no resolution in sight," RadarOnline.com reports.
A source close to the Gibsons tells Radar the legal split is far from final. "I guess he's too busy with the Oskana Grigorieva case to worry about the divorce from Robyn," the insider says.
Radar writes Robyn is entitled to half of Mel's estimate $1 billion fortune when the divorce is finalized. Her attorney is Laura Wasser, who worked on divorces for Angelina Jolie and Britney Spears.
Mel has seven children with Robyn. She famously stood by Mel when his explosive audio rants against Oksana leaked in the summer of 2010.
►The Faded Love Story of Mel and Robyn Gibson
MORE ABOUT Mel Gibson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mel Gibson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- San Francisco TV News Crews Robbed On Air
- Former Televisa News Lead Jacobo Zabludovsky Dies at 87
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Pens Touching Letter to Ill 'Terminator' Fan
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'True' Romance? Co-Stars Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Are Reportedly Dating
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail Now and the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Effie and Katniss Suit Up in New 'Mockingjay - Part 2' Photo