Paula Abdul Won't Say Whether She's Reuniting With Simon Cowell on 'X Factor'
If Paula Abdul is headed to Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' she's feigning ignorance. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno asked whether she missed working with him as an 'American Idol' judge. "Of course, I miss everybody," she said diplomatically.
Cowell discussed Abdul during a call with reporters earlier this week. "I'm a massive fan of Paula's. When you work with somebody as long as I did with Paula ... we were friends 80 percent of the time and interestingly, we've been in contact [after 'Idol']. I'm not going to say on this call who we are going to confirm or not confirm, but we're talking to a number of people."
Cowell and his new show made big news this week when it was announced that the winner would take home a massive $5 million prize along with a Sony recording contract. "This is not a dressed-up $5 million," said Cowell in the media conference call while explaining that the victor will receive a $1 million check once a year for five years, from which recording and marketing expenses will not be deducted.
Read more on 'X-Factor' and get more top clips from TV Replay.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Paula Abdul
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Paula Abdul Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jenelle Evans Is "Exhausted" From Second Pregnancy, Has Severe Morning Sickness
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare