Paula Abdul Won't Say Whether She's Reuniting With Simon Cowell on 'X Factor'
If Paula Abdul is headed to Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' she's feigning ignorance. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno asked whether she missed working with him as an 'American Idol' judge. "Of course, I miss everybody," she said diplomatically.
Cowell discussed Abdul during a call with reporters earlier this week. "I'm a massive fan of Paula's. When you work with somebody as long as I did with Paula ... we were friends 80 percent of the time and interestingly, we've been in contact [after 'Idol']. I'm not going to say on this call who we are going to confirm or not confirm, but we're talking to a number of people."
Cowell and his new show made big news this week when it was announced that the winner would take home a massive $5 million prize along with a Sony recording contract. "This is not a dressed-up $5 million," said Cowell in the media conference call while explaining that the victor will receive a $1 million check once a year for five years, from which recording and marketing expenses will not be deducted.
Read more on 'X-Factor' and get more top clips from TV Replay.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Paula Abdul
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Paula Abdul Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Avril Lavigne Gets 17-Carat Diamond Ring From Husband Chad Kroeger for Their One-Year Anniversary -- See the Massive Rock!
- Chris Colfer Talks Naya Rivera Wedding, Says He Hasn't Met Lea Michele's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz
- Rich Kids of Beverly Hills Talk Season 2: Expect Fashion, Drama and Soul-Searching
- Kim Opts For All-Black-Everything Wardrobe While Getting Hair Done
- Khloe's Konscience: Reality Starlet Blames Lamar Odom For Rob's Struggles In ?KUWTK' Clip
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber Was "Very Persistent" in Contacting Miranda Kerr After 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Selena Gomez's Butt Cheeks Are Peeking Out of Her Short-Shorts: Is She Telling Someone to Kiss Her You-Know-What?
- Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria Strip Down to Fight Dirty in New Kingdom Trailer