Paula Abdul Won't Say Whether She's Reuniting With Simon Cowell on 'X Factor'
If Paula Abdul is headed to Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' she's feigning ignorance. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno asked whether she missed working with him as an 'American Idol' judge. "Of course, I miss everybody," she said diplomatically.
Cowell discussed Abdul during a call with reporters earlier this week. "I'm a massive fan of Paula's. When you work with somebody as long as I did with Paula ... we were friends 80 percent of the time and interestingly, we've been in contact [after 'Idol']. I'm not going to say on this call who we are going to confirm or not confirm, but we're talking to a number of people."
Cowell and his new show made big news this week when it was announced that the winner would take home a massive $5 million prize along with a Sony recording contract. "This is not a dressed-up $5 million," said Cowell in the media conference call while explaining that the victor will receive a $1 million check once a year for five years, from which recording and marketing expenses will not be deducted.
Read more on 'X-Factor' and get more top clips from TV Replay.
- Filed under:
- TV News
MORE ABOUT Paula Abdul
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Paula Abdul Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adam Brody Talks Wife Leighton Meester, Kissing Rachel Bilson on The OC
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized, Celebs Send Get Well Wishes to Ailing Comedienne
- Ariana Grande: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- NYPD Investigating ?X-Men' Director Bryan Singer For Another Alleged Sex Crime
- Ri-Jected? Rihanna ?Slighted' By Jay Z After He Flaked On Concert Appearance, Says Source ? Inside The Roc Nation ?Drama’
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' recap: Rimes tricks paparazzi into snapping her naughty purse
- Former Playboy model jailed in Australia for role in drug smuggling ring
- Lena Dunham Woke Up Like This, Is No Beyoncé
- Mike Myers Shares First Pics of Son Spike and Daughter Sunday on The Late Show With David Letterman!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Together Forever: Love Letters, Naughty Weekends and More Reasons Why Their Marriage Will Last