Britney Spears Says She's A Homebody, Wants to Act Again and 'Run With Lions'
Brit's new album will be released March 29, and she's been busy "doing a lot of [promotion]" leading up to the big day. She promised, "There will be some major announcements in the next few days," and even revealed her seventh studio album will include "a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads." She described the album as "moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy" and says she "co-wrote a couple of songs [and thinks] it's some of the best work I have ever done."
Don't expect the 'Baby One More Time' singer to make any surprise appearances at the Grammys. "I won't be there and was never planning on going," she tweeted. She does, however, have some lofty goals ahead in addition to 'Femme Fatale.' She'd like to act on the silver screen again and "would love to be in a Todd Phillips or Judd Apatow movie." Also, the dancer in Britney has "always wanted to trapeze." And maybe her wild side isn't completely gone -- another thing she's yet to achieve is her goal of "[running] with the lions."
In case you were planning on getting Brit a gift this Valentine's Day, you should know she "LOVES vanilla candles," and her favorite Starbucks drink is "their Strawberry Frappuccino." Speaking of Valentine's Day, the mom of two has "no Valentine's Day plans yet."
Britney finds comparisons between herself and Madonna to be "so flattering!" She says, "I really LOVE Madonna and she has been a huge inspiration for me."
One fan asked the pop star her opinion of Lady Gaga, whose highly anticipated single 'Born this Way' drops Friday. "I love Lady Gaga," Brit replied. "I think she's a really interesting artist."
I think maybe it's time for a Britney, Gaga, Madonna collaboration! Or maybe instead of running with lions, Brit could help tame Lindsay Lohan.
MORE ABOUT Britney Spears
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Britney Spears Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori and Dean: Shocking New Details About Their Lives After the Cheating Scandal
- ?Magic Mike XXL' Gets a Release Date!
- Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Heather Abbott Reunites with Rescuers
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Walk First Red Carpet Together Since Separating in August 2013
- Prince William Remembers Princess Diana in Australia as His Son George Channels His Baby Romper Look
- Tori Spelling Opens Up About Dean McDermott's Cheating Confession in First Post-Scandal Interview