Model Crystal Renn Wants Tilda Swinton to Teach Her 'How to Dress'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 11th 2011 04:01PM
Renn's resume is enough to make fans of fashion weak in the knees. The statuesque brunette has walked the runway for a number of high-end desingers, including Vena Cava, Heatherette, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Chanel. She is the only plus-size model to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar and has been featured in American, Italian, French and German Vogue. She's shot campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Dsquared among several others.
"You never know until you're basically on the runway what you will be walking for! That's just how modeling works. I couldn't even tell you at this moment," Renn told PopEater when we bumped into her in New York.
The supermodel was happy to dish about New York Fashion Week and what celebrity she'd love to steal a few style tips from! Watch the interview after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Regina Becomes the New Savior
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Kris Jenner Says Caitlyn Jenner Can "Go F--k Himself"
- Blake Shelton Says He's "In a Good Place" After Miranda Lambert Divorce
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- 8 Times Diane von Furstenberg and Her Candidates Threw the Most Shade on Tonight's House of DVF—Take a Look!
- The Affair's Full-Frontal Shocker: Maura Tierney and Dominic West Sound Off on the Premiere's Male Nudity
- Caleb Logan Dead at 13: YouTube Star and Member of the Bratayleys Remembered for His "Wonderful Spirit"