Model Crystal Renn Wants Tilda Swinton to Teach Her 'How to Dress'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 11th 2011 04:01PM
Renn's resume is enough to make fans of fashion weak in the knees. The statuesque brunette has walked the runway for a number of high-end desingers, including Vena Cava, Heatherette, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Chanel. She is the only plus-size model to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar and has been featured in American, Italian, French and German Vogue. She's shot campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Dsquared among several others.
"You never know until you're basically on the runway what you will be walking for! That's just how modeling works. I couldn't even tell you at this moment," Renn told PopEater when we bumped into her in New York.
The supermodel was happy to dish about New York Fashion Week and what celebrity she'd love to steal a few style tips from! Watch the interview after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Took Hank Baskett Back: Read the Couple's Joint Interview!
- Jessica, Ashlee Simpson's Children Maxwell, Ace, and Bronx Steal the Show at Belk Fashion Event: Family Photos
- Not Today! One Direction ?Furious' At Matt Lauer's ?Unprofessionalism' Over Drug Question ? Threaten Never To Go On ?Today' Again!
- Jessica Simpson And Ashlee Simpson Ross Come Home For The Holidays In Support Of The Jessica Simpson Collection And The Launch Of Jessica Simpson Home At Belk Galleria Dallas
- Nicole Kidman Attends The World Premiere Of ‘Paddington’ At Odeon Leicester Square
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship