Model Crystal Renn Wants Tilda Swinton to Teach Her 'How to Dress'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 11th 2011 04:01PM
Renn's resume is enough to make fans of fashion weak in the knees. The statuesque brunette has walked the runway for a number of high-end desingers, including Vena Cava, Heatherette, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Chanel. She is the only plus-size model to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar and has been featured in American, Italian, French and German Vogue. She's shot campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Dsquared among several others.
"You never know until you're basically on the runway what you will be walking for! That's just how modeling works. I couldn't even tell you at this moment," Renn told PopEater when we bumped into her in New York.
The supermodel was happy to dish about New York Fashion Week and what celebrity she'd love to steal a few style tips from! Watch the interview after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak Posts Makeup-Free Selfie After Facial, Shows Off Cleavage: Photo
- British Mom and Daughter Spend $86,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Katie Price, Use "Sugar Daddy's" Money to Pay for It
- Kylie Jenner Puts Her Booty on Full Display During Sexy Photo Shoot in St. Barts
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Are You Team Matte or Team Glossy? The Best Fall Lip Trends Go Head to Head
- Miley Cyrus Says Nicki Minaj Was ''Not Very Polite'' During Video Music Awards Outburst—Plus, 7 More Things We Learned
- Inside Taylor Swift's Star-Studded 1989 World Tour: How She's Getting All Those Celebs (Like Julia Roberts) On Stage!