Model Crystal Renn Wants Tilda Swinton to Teach Her 'How to Dress'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Feb 11th 2011 04:01PM
Renn's resume is enough to make fans of fashion weak in the knees. The statuesque brunette has walked the runway for a number of high-end desingers, including Vena Cava, Heatherette, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Chanel. She is the only plus-size model to appear on the cover of Harper's Bazaar and has been featured in American, Italian, French and German Vogue. She's shot campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo and Dsquared among several others.
"You never know until you're basically on the runway what you will be walking for! That's just how modeling works. I couldn't even tell you at this moment," Renn told PopEater when we bumped into her in New York.
The supermodel was happy to dish about New York Fashion Week and what celebrity she'd love to steal a few style tips from! Watch the interview after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira: What's In My Bag?
- Jordin Sparks Stuns in Bikini at Las Vegas Event With Jason Derulo: Pictures
- Snooki Celebrates Easter With Reluctant, Pouty Son Lorenzo: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince George Make Stylish Color-Coordinated Arrival in Canberra
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Enjoy Lobster Dinner by the Beach