Bill Rancic Reveals What He's Cooking Up for Valentine's Day
By Jane Levere Posted Feb 14th 2011 09:25AM
"I'm going to come home and make her her favorite dinner. I love to cook," he told PopEater at the British Airways Face To Face event in New York. "I'm cooking my own version of carbonara and use this great De Cecco pasta. My wife is from Italy, [and] she loves it. I've made it for her before. It's got a little Canadian bacon in it, some tomato, and then I'm going to make a nice salmon on the grill."
And what's he expecting in return? "She's going to give me a back massage, [for] 30 minutes," he says.
I heard you're going to have a new TV show. Could you tell me about that?
It's called 'America Now.' It's going to be a news magazine show that will be a daily syndicated show in the fall. It's going to be the lead-in to the evening news. We've tested it, and it did very well.
How is it going to be different from other news programs?
It's news you can use. I don't know if you remember 'PM Magazine' back in the day -- this is going to be a hipper, sleeker version of 'PM Magazine.' We're utilizing local stories from the affiliates where we broadcast, and we're going to bring them nationwide ... You name it, from tips on home improvement to surviving a dog attack to human interest stories this programming has real content in it.
I assume your wife is going to be on it.
She's not on it, it's just me.
What did you learn from your experience with Mr. Trump that you can apply to this new TV show?
Certainly to think big and to think outside your normal comfort zone. This is something I never thought I'd be doing, and when the opportunity presented itself, I said absolutely, sounds like fun.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"