Christina Aguilera Stumbles, But Was It a 'Trainwreck'?
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 14th 2011 09:45AM
Christina Aguilera remembered all the lyrics during her performance at the Grammys on Sunday. Too bad she forgot how to walk. Yes, yes, yes, the 'Beautiful' belter sang wonderfully and seemed to redeem herself a week after fudging the national anthem at the Super Bowl. But all anyone is talking about the morning after is the stumble seen round the world.
"It's a trainwreck," one insider backstage tells me. "No one knows what's going on with her, but whatever it is, it isn't good."
It wasn't exactly how she wanted to end her looong week. After getting through the tribute to Aretha Franklin unscathed, the camera was panning away, and you could just see Christina losing her footing. Contrary to reports out there, she did not fall on her a** and/or face. WATCH BELOW
"The audience at home could hardly see it because it was shot from afar. However, everyone in the stadium did and was shocked," my backstage source tells me. "She was acting very erratic backstage before her performance and wouldn't let anyone into her dressing room before the show began. Something is very wrong."
The audience wasn't too shaken by the minor mishap, though. Christina, along with Jennifer Hudson, Martina McBride, Florence Welch and Yolanda Adams, earned a standing ovation from the Grammys audience.
Grammy Awards 2011
Lady Gaga arrives at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011, in Los Angeles.
Chris Pizzello, AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- 'Constantine' Introduces DC Comics Character Jim Corrigan
- How Snooki Got Down to 99 Pounds Just 7 Weeks After Baby
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details