Celebrities Share Valentine's Plans, Memories [Video]
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 14th 2011 05:09PM
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video.
"My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'Hairspray' star Nikki Blonsky. Watch our video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift Joke About Infamous VMAs Moment as He Accepts Video Vanguard Award
- Kanye West Says He's Running for President in 2020 in Bonkers VMAs 2015 Speech
- Justin Bieber Cries After "What Do You Mean?" Performance at 2015 VMAs — Watch Him Break Down
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Kanye West Apologizes for Being "Disrespectful" to Taylor Swift During VMAs Acceptance Speech
- Everyone Is Totally Voting for Kanye West When He Runs for President in 2020
- Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj & More Stars Took Over the 2015 MTV VMAs in Nearly-Naked Dresses—See the Risqué Getups!