Celebrities Share Valentine's Plans, Memories [Video]
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 14th 2011 05:09PM
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video.
"My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'Hairspray' star Nikki Blonsky. Watch our video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff, Wife Audrey Dish on Their "Amazing" Wedding: "Everything Was a Highlight!"
- Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell Cast in True Detective Season Two, Replacing Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson
- Bruce Jenner Files Almost Identical Response to Kris Jenner's Divorce Filing
- One Less Problem? Ariana Grande's Choreographer Suspended Over Claims Of ?Inappropriate Conduct’ ? The REAL Reason He Resigned
- Shelly Sterling's Lawyer Who Brokered Billion Dollar Los Angeles Clipper Sale Files For Bankruptcy ? Claims To Be Nearly $7 Million In Debt
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn to star in season 2 of HBO's 'True Detective' series
- Lindsay Price Shares First Pic of Son Emerson, Says Baby Boy Is "Definitely a Boob Man"
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Lady Gaga Flashes Pasties in See-Through Curtain—See the Crazy Look!
- Miranda Lambert Flaunts Bikini Body During Hawaii Tour Stop—See How Fabulous She Looks!