Celebrities Share Valentine's Plans, Memories [Video]
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 14th 2011 05:09PM
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video.
"My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'Hairspray' star Nikki Blonsky. Watch our video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Ex-Wife Linda Thompson Praises His Courage - See Her Thoughtful Message Here
- Chris Pratt: Anna Faris and I "Are Meant to Be Together," She's a "Great Wife"
- Bruce Jenner Interview With Diane Sawyer: Read Us Weekly's Live Blog
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Quiz: Where in the World Is Your Beauty Tribe?
- Amber Heard Doesn't Want to Be Hollywood's Sex Object Anymore: ''It's Incredibly Frustrating''
- Brandon Jenner Posts Sweetest Support Message for Dad Bruce Jenner, Complete With Adorable Father-Son Moment: See the Flashback Pic!