Celebrities Share Valentine's Plans, Memories [Video]
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 14th 2011 05:09PM
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video.
"My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and 'Hairspray' star Nikki Blonsky. Watch our video after the jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Portia de Rossi Cast in Scandal Season 4 For "Top Secret" Multi-Episode Arc
- Lauren Conrad Shows Off "Real Blonde" New Hair Color on Instagram: See Her Style!
- Celeb Sightings! See Where Your Favorite Stars Hung Out This Week
- Pope & Associates Update! Portia De Rossi Joins ?Scandal' In ?Top Secret' Storyline ? Will Appear In Multiple Episodes!
- Keeping It Quiet! Michael Skakel Wants Infamous ?Hoffman Tapes' Suppressed In New Trial – Solving Martha Moxley Murder
- Court Allows Confidentiality Suit From Gay Pilot, Who Claims 80s Affair With John Travolta, To Continue
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Fashion Face-Off: Chrissy Teigen vs. Maggie Gyllenhaal in Skin-Colored Jumpsuits
- Zoe Saldana Reveals She and Husband Marco Perego Planned Their Secret Wedding in Just 3 Weeks
- Jack White Is More Disturbed Than Anybody Else at Wrigley Field by the Chicago Cubs' World Series Drought: See the Pic!