Get Ready for Another Kardashian Wedding!
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 15th 2011 10:09PM
EXCLUSIVE: Can't get enough of the Kardashian clan on the small screen? Well if the answer is "yes," then you are in luck! Kourtney K. and boyfriend Scott Disick are the latest members of the family to be in talks to get their own spinoff show for E!, and sources tell me it will revolve around their still-secret wedding plans.
"The last episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' is Scott proposing," an insider tells me. "Then just like sister Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Scott will not only get their own show but also a wedding. It's going to be TV gold."
Mom Kris Jenner, who is the genius behind the whole Kardashian phenomenon, is currently conceptualizing a show with E! that will follow Kourtney and Scott on the path to a wedding. I'm told it will be complete with outrageous wedding plans, chaos, dresses and, of course, Scott being a groomzilla.
The family already has 'Keeping up with the Kardashians,' 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York, 'Khloe and Lamar' and soon, Scott and Kourtney's untitled show. This will make them arguably of the most prolific TV franchises of all time.
"What is going to make this new show a monster hit is that Scott and Kourtney are actually happier than ever," an insider tells me. "Heading toward the alter is the next step for them with or without the cameras."
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kourtney Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kourtney Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 Finale Recap: Teresa vs. Teresa Showdown!
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites; Candice Accola Marries Joe King: Top Weekend Stories
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child: "It's Incredible"
- Jessa Duggar’s Future Father-In-Law Defends Her Abortion Comments, Calls Her Critics ‘Hitler’s Doppelgangers’
- Family Feud: Leah & Jeremy’s Moms Duke It Out Online!
- Dwayne Johnson Attends The Japan Premiere Of ‘Hercules’ At The Toho Cinemas
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight