Get Ready for Another Kardashian Wedding!
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 15th 2011 10:09PM
EXCLUSIVE: Can't get enough of the Kardashian clan on the small screen? Well if the answer is "yes," then you are in luck! Kourtney K. and boyfriend Scott Disick are the latest members of the family to be in talks to get their own spinoff show for E!, and sources tell me it will revolve around their still-secret wedding plans.
"The last episode of 'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' is Scott proposing," an insider tells me. "Then just like sister Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Scott will not only get their own show but also a wedding. It's going to be TV gold."
Mom Kris Jenner, who is the genius behind the whole Kardashian phenomenon, is currently conceptualizing a show with E! that will follow Kourtney and Scott on the path to a wedding. I'm told it will be complete with outrageous wedding plans, chaos, dresses and, of course, Scott being a groomzilla.
The family already has 'Keeping up with the Kardashians,' 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York, 'Khloe and Lamar' and soon, Scott and Kourtney's untitled show. This will make them arguably of the most prolific TV franchises of all time.
"What is going to make this new show a monster hit is that Scott and Kourtney are actually happier than ever," an insider tells me. "Heading toward the alter is the next step for them with or without the cameras."
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kourtney Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kourtney Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Kristin Cavallari Calls Out NFL Player Kyle Long After He Says Olivia Munn Is Hotter Than Her—Read the Tweets!
- Sir Ian McKellen Is an Older, Wiser, Bee-Keeping Sherlock in New Mr. Holmes Trailer—Watch Now!
- Elle Macpherson's Perfect Bikini Body at 50 Continues to Confound and Amaze