Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Returns to WWE
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 15th 2011 11:02AM
The WWE star-turned-actor made his return to wrestling on last night's 'Raw,' where he was introduced as the host of the upcoming Wrestlemania XXVII. The match, scheduled for April 3 in Atlanta, will be Johnson's first Wrestlemania since 2004.
He told the audience of his decision to come back to the sport that made him a star, "You helped me accomplish my goals, helped me accomplish my dreams because you never lost my side ... Thank you, I love you, and it is because of you that I'm back in this ring and it's because of you, and I give you my word, that I am never, ever, going away."
Johnson singled out fellow WWE star John Cena as his main target for Wrestlemania, taking cracks at wrestler The Miz and Justin Bieber along the way.
All wrestling rage aside, Johnson graciously thanked his fans for supporting him while he pursued a film career, telling them, "After seven long years ... finally The Rock has come back home."
Part II of His Return:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ?Parental Denial'
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Is Another Duggar Off the Market? Get the Scoop on John-David's Relationship Status
- Pregnant Liv Tyler and Boyfriend Dave Gardner Are All Smiles at London Event
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Actually a Lovely Singer and "Hanging Tree" From Mockingjay Will Haunt Your Dreams: Listen!