Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Returns to WWE
By Sarah Crow Posted Feb 15th 2011 11:02AM
The WWE star-turned-actor made his return to wrestling on last night's 'Raw,' where he was introduced as the host of the upcoming Wrestlemania XXVII. The match, scheduled for April 3 in Atlanta, will be Johnson's first Wrestlemania since 2004.
He told the audience of his decision to come back to the sport that made him a star, "You helped me accomplish my goals, helped me accomplish my dreams because you never lost my side ... Thank you, I love you, and it is because of you that I'm back in this ring and it's because of you, and I give you my word, that I am never, ever, going away."
Johnson singled out fellow WWE star John Cena as his main target for Wrestlemania, taking cracks at wrestler The Miz and Justin Bieber along the way.
All wrestling rage aside, Johnson graciously thanked his fans for supporting him while he pursued a film career, telling them, "After seven long years ... finally The Rock has come back home."
Part II of His Return:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diane Keaton Still Friends With Woody Allen After Sex Abuse Scandal: "Nothing's Going to Change That"
- Lily Allen Name-Drops Beyonce, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga in New "Sheezus" Music Video: Who Did She Diss?
- NeNe Leakes Defends Porsha Williams Following Real Housewives Of Atlanta Reunion Brawl Arrest: Kenya Moore "Provoked" Her
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)