Why Does Everyone Cheat on Elizabeth Hurley?
By Jo Piazza Posted Feb 16th 2011 07:00PM
Is it her? Is it them? Does she have a body of scales beneath her clothes? Why do men consistently cheat on the absolutely stunning Elizabeth Hurley?
The latest cheater is the Australian former cricket player Shane Warne. Chloe Conrad, a 26-year-old porn star, recently revealed explicit text messages she alleges Warne sent her after he and Hurley hooked up. She also divulged very dirty details about their sexual encounters. Hurley in turn recently revealed just how upset she was about the whole affair on Twitter.
Prior to the Warne incident, Hurley's baby daddy Steven Bing denied paternity by saying he and Hurley had a non-exclusive relationship (I think we all know what that means).
Before that, her boyfriend Hugh Grant admitted that he solicited the services of a female prostitute in 1995. The pair stayed together until 2000 when they amicably split.
So what gives? Does Hurley simply choose the wrong men? Relationship and celebrity expert Cooper Lawrence, author of 'Cult of Celebrity,' says that's one reason for all the infidelity.
"She gets cheated on because she doesn't know how to choose a good man. Instead she chooses men who find it status to date her rather than being with her for who she is, but also they are men who can get any woman, feel entitled and don't value their relationships," Lawrence says.
"Her men are all part of that culture where being with the hottest, youngest, next woman is of social value. If she chose a guy for his heart rather than his status or wallet, she would have a much deeper, real relationship and would be less likely to be cheated on. "
Men rarely cheat because they don't think their significant other is pretty enough. Just ask Halle Berry, Elin Nordegren and Christie Brinkley. Men cheat because they aren't sexually satisfied, says Noel Biderman, the founder of the cheater's dating service Ashley Madison.
"What an affair tends to be about is a sexual void," Biderman told us. "My guess is that Ms. Hurley isn't providing what the guys she is with want in the bedroom."
Going forward, maybe Liz should evaluate what she wants out of a relationship before jumping in the sack (or not) with a high-profile man.
"The fact that Elizabeth Hurley has been cheated on by several different men makes me suspicious that what she thinks she wants from a man and what she actually wants from a man are two very different things. She seems to be attracted to the alpha male types who don't give her the respect she deserves," says dating coach Tracey Steinberg. "If she wants to have a different result in the future she needs to choose to do different things now. My advice to Elizabeth Hurley is that if she meets a man who she is attracted to she should run away from him, and if she meets a man who she isn't normally attracted to she should seriously consider giving him a chance."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- 'Naked and Afraid' strands complete strangers without food, water? or clothes
- Celebrity Guessing Game: Who's younger?
- Terry Moran to Relocate to London as ABC News Chief Foreign Correspondent
- Hollywood Fights L.A. Bike Lane: 'It Just Ruins the Shoot'
- Legendary's Warner Bros. Plot Thickens With Bruce Rosenblum Hire (Analysis)
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer: Ron Burgundy Is Back and as Classy as Ever
- 'Lone Ranger' Star Armie Hammer's Wife Loves His Character's Mask...in the Bedroom
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Is George Lucas Involved in the J.J. Abrams Reboot?