'Bachelorette' Winner Wants to Be Ashton Kutcher's VP
By Amber James Posted Feb 16th 2011 04:20PM
Jesse Csincsak is aiming to be Ashton Kutcher's right-hand man. The former 'Bachelorette' winner, who just welcomed a baby boy earlier this month, has entered to become the VP of Pop Culture at Popchips. If elected, Csincsak would assist Kutcher in all official pop culture business, jetting off to report on-location from the hottest events to help discover what pops.
"I submitted the video because it is not just me that I have to look out for anymore. I have a family to feed, and I don't know the last time you have shopped for diapers, but it's like they have gold in every box because they are expensive," he tells PopEater.
He continues: "It would be an experience of a lifetime and full-on marketing lesson. You couldn't pay for an education like that. There's no class that can teach what will go down."
Csincsak is ready to win the gig, adding that his wife thinks he'd be Kutcher's perfect sidekick.
"My wife tells me that I would be the perfect sidekick because I am the biggest 'self-marketer' since Jack LaLanne and his power juicer," he jokes.
Watch Jesse Csincsak's video on Facebook and be sure to vote.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Ashton Kutcher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashton Kutcher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Treat Themselves to a Little Afternoon Delight in KUWTK Premiere
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Plane Crash, Fellow Celebs Are Confident the Force Is With Him: See the Best Tweets
- #TheDress Graced the American Idol Stage Tonight And It Was Definitely Not White And Gold
- American Crime's Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton Didn't Speak to Each Other on Set—Find Out Why!