'Bachelorette' Winner Wants to Be Ashton Kutcher's VP
By Amber James Posted Feb 16th 2011 04:20PM
Jesse Csincsak is aiming to be Ashton Kutcher's right-hand man. The former 'Bachelorette' winner, who just welcomed a baby boy earlier this month, has entered to become the VP of Pop Culture at Popchips. If elected, Csincsak would assist Kutcher in all official pop culture business, jetting off to report on-location from the hottest events to help discover what pops.
"I submitted the video because it is not just me that I have to look out for anymore. I have a family to feed, and I don't know the last time you have shopped for diapers, but it's like they have gold in every box because they are expensive," he tells PopEater.
He continues: "It would be an experience of a lifetime and full-on marketing lesson. You couldn't pay for an education like that. There's no class that can teach what will go down."
Csincsak is ready to win the gig, adding that his wife thinks he'd be Kutcher's perfect sidekick.
"My wife tells me that I would be the perfect sidekick because I am the biggest 'self-marketer' since Jack LaLanne and his power juicer," he jokes.
Watch Jesse Csincsak's video on Facebook and be sure to vote.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Ashton Kutcher
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashton Kutcher Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Hold On! Sofia Vergara Reportedly Puts The Brakes On Marriage Plans ? There's No Wedding Dress Or Date
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set