Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Win It! A Trip to Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Shakira Welcomes Her Second Son!