Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Brody Jenner and Stars Galore Attend Opening of SKY Waikiki
- 'Les Mis' Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Reese & Cameron Are Ready for Fall in Suede Booties! Steal Their Style