Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- AMAs 2014: One Direction, Jenny McCarthy and Others Have Booty on the Brain and More!
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- Did Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Breakup While He Was in Rehab?
- Bleona Dishes on Her Completely See-Through Dress at the 2014 AMAs: "My Mom and Dad Aren't Leaving Their Apartment"
- Noah Cyrus, 14, Wears Short Shorts, Extreme Hair Extensions to 2014 AMAs: See Miley Cyrus' Little Sister
- Demi Lovato: "I Have Nothing in Common" With Miley Cyrus