Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Rumor Bust! Selena Was NOT Asked to Be Part of Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: An Expert Weighs In on Her Condition
- Justin Timberlake Visits Pregnant Jessica Biel on Set of Her New Film The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: Photos
- Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police: Khloe Kardashian and NeNe Leakes Being Considered to Replace Her
- Sharon Osbourne, Melissa Rivers React to Kelly Osbourne Quitting Fashion Police