Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Vanity Fair asks the cast who should sit on the Iron Throne ? VIDEO
- Robert Rodriguez reveals the movie that scared him as a kid in our Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Frank Ocean, Chipotle Feud: Singer Shares "F--- YOU" Check, Company Claims Money Wasn't Returned
- Kevin Bacon Tries to Explain Dating in the '80s to Millennials: Star Talks Rubik's Cube, White Pages, and the Cold War in Viral Video
- Sophia Bush Smolders in Mesh Corset on Maxim Cover: "You're Supposed to Be Growing and Exploring New Things" In Your 20s