Adele Bares Her Soul on '21' to Get 'Cheap Therapy'
By Contessa Gayles Posted Feb 18th 2011 02:20PM
In Adele's own humble eyes, the new album serves as "cheap therapy" for the artist herself, but will hopefully also give hope to her fans suffering from heartbreak and love hangovers. With a voice that will knock you off your feet and a candidness that will bring you to tears, this girl needs no bells and whistles, her talent speaks for itself.
Adele also talks about the new inspiration she has recently found across the pond in American musical traditions like country and bluegrass, which she plans to study up on going forward with her musical career -- an unexpected career that the singer describes as an "out-of-body experience."
Watch Adele's Sessions Interview
MORE ABOUT Adele
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adele Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts detained, released by police
- Miss New York crowned Miss America for third year in a row
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lauren Conrad Marries William Tell in Intimate Ceremony
- ICYMI: 'Jerry Maguire' Actor Jonathan Lipnicki Stars in Hilarious New Video!
- ?Django Unchained' Actress Detained by Police for ?Showing Affection'
- Beyonce, Jay Z's Bonnie and Clyde Short Film Trilogy Released as Pregnancy Rumors Swirl, Watch Part One
- Miss America 2015 Winner Is Miss New York Kira Kazantsev; Plus the Competition's Top Moments
- Orange Is the New Black Writer Divorces Husband, Dates Samira Wiley; Django Star Daniele Watts Handcuffed After Kissing Husband: Top Stories