Danielle Staub to Unleash 'Rocker Side' in New Song
By Amber James Posted Feb 18th 2011 11:00AM
In case you haven't had enough of Danielle Staub's foray into music, she's coming back with more. But this time around, she's going rock 'n' roll. She is currently in the studio and reveals we're going to see her "rocker side."
"I have a lot to be excited about with my recording," she tells to PopEater.
Also in the works, she's planning to collaborate with her daughter, Jillian Marie, whom Staub reveals will release her own song, too.
PopEater sat down with the New Jersey firecracker to chat about her new music and the creepy mansions (and dungeons!) she has seen while filming her new reality show, 'Social.'
MORE ABOUT Danielle Staub
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Danielle Staub Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- It's a Girl for Stacy Keibler!
- Why Is NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson Driving Onto a High School Football Field?
- Watch the First Episode of ?Red Band Society' Now!
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode