Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face'
"My girlfriend is drunk and she's going crazy and she's trashing my house," a breathless Muniz tells police on the call. "She's hitting me in the face. I don't know what to do, I'm about to lose control."
Hear the full Frankie Muniz 911 call at RadarOnline.com >>
Muniz refuses to give his name at first, saying "I don't want there to be a big deal, 'cause I'm a celebrity."
The Feb. 11 fight is audible in the background of the call. Muniz, 25, tells longtime girlfriend Turnbow, 33, "Babe, you just damaged the house. You're still damaging it."
RadarOnline.com founder and executive vice president David Perel tells PopEater, "This is a wild and chaotic 911 call. You can clearly hear how distressed he is. The call places you right in the middle of their explosive fight. Forget reality TV -- this is true unscripted celebrity drama."
Muniz, who seems to have willingly dialed 911, begs the responder, "I don't want any charges, I just want her to stop throwing stuff. I don't wanna make it a big deal, please. I actually don't want you guys to come out. I just need ... can you talk to her and tell her to calm down?"
Pressed for details, a clearly conflicted, emotional Muniz says: "We had a pretty bad day, but she came in and punched me in the face and then started throwing anything she could get her hands on."
Muniz says Turnbow was "throwing $10,000 art pieces around."
Turnbow can be clearly heard yelling. "Now the love of my life hates me because she's having a bad day," he says before confirming Turnbow had been drinking. "We're partially going through a breakup, but we're trying to figure everything out."
On Feb. 14, three days after the fight, Muniz posted a photo on Twitter featuring a romantic dinner, writing, "I love @elyciamarie."
Since the initial police report hit, rumors of suicide attempts and assault have popped up and since been denied. Muniz's rep, Lauren Tobin, released a statement reading:
"Frankie and Elycia had an argument a few days ago. The police were called to the residence. A gun played no part in the argument and was voluntarily given to the police for safekeeping. There were no bruises and neither left the residence. He was not suicidal. She was not assaulted. They have been together since the incident; are still together and are moving forward with their lives and with their relationship."
Tobin also told PEOPLE the pair are not "interested in finger-pointing at the other. It was a situation that escalated beyond a point that it needed to be. If anything, they will look back at this as a learning opportunity."
►Frankie Muniz and Elycia Turnbow's Tweets Shed Light On Rocky Relationship
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Hold On! Sofia Vergara Reportedly Puts The Brakes On Marriage Plans ? There's No Wedding Dress Or Date
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set