Lady Gaga Explains Her Drunk Diet
By Jo Piazza Posted Feb 18th 2011 11:30AM
Gaga chatted with the Sirius Morning Mash Up about whether she exercises to stay so thin. She does, but she also adheres to a strict diet plan.
"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."
Yoga and whiskey does sound like a proper way to live, and if Gaga's recent Vogue cover is any indication, the diet part seems to work pretty well, too.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gwen Stefani walks the runway with the help of her little man, Kingston, at the LAMB show in NYC on February 17th.
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Extra Scoop: Bruce Jenner's ?Kinky' Night Out with Rumored GF
- Controversial Cop Darren Wilson's First Interview, Says He Has a Clean Conscience
- Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Hot Bikini Bod at the Pool
- Lea Thompson Reflects on Famous Back to the Future Role, Watching Movie Debut With Ex-Fiance Dennis Quaid in 1985
- Jennifer Aniston Pranks BBC Radio 1's Chris Stark, Pretends to Be Rude, Worst Interviewee Ever -- Watch
- Eva Mendes Breaks Silence About Pregnancy, Reveals Meaning Behind Baby Daughter Esmeralda Amada's Name