Lady Gaga Explains Her Drunk Diet
By Jo Piazza Posted Feb 18th 2011 11:30AM
Gaga chatted with the Sirius Morning Mash Up about whether she exercises to stay so thin. She does, but she also adheres to a strict diet plan.
"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."
Yoga and whiskey does sound like a proper way to live, and if Gaga's recent Vogue cover is any indication, the diet part seems to work pretty well, too.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gwen Stefani walks the runway with the help of her little man, Kingston, at the LAMB show in NYC on February 17th.
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- ‘NCIS' star Michael Weatherly shows off dancing skills for charity
- Justin Bieber video star Xenia Deli addresses dating rumors, Selena Gomez
- Pic! Khloé Kardashian Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- Miley Cyrus Is Being Trolled on Twitter With "Miley, What's Good?" After Nicki Minaj's VMAs Threat: See the Comments
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 Cast Announced: Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Alexa PenaVega Make Official Cut
- Miranda Lambert Looks Radiant, Performs a Divorce Song at ACM Honors After Blake Shelton Split: Photos