Lady Gaga Explains Her Drunk Diet
By Jo Piazza Posted Feb 18th 2011 11:30AM
Gaga chatted with the Sirius Morning Mash Up about whether she exercises to stay so thin. She does, but she also adheres to a strict diet plan.
"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."
Yoga and whiskey does sound like a proper way to live, and if Gaga's recent Vogue cover is any indication, the diet part seems to work pretty well, too.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gwen Stefani walks the runway with the help of her little man, Kingston, at the LAMB show in NYC on February 17th.
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift posts sexy bikini snaps and shows off her belly button
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Kanye West gives rambling 8 minute speech at award show
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from ?Mortdecai'
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Stephen Collins and Faye Grant Avoid Trial, Reach Divorce Settlement
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams Call It Quits
- Rumor Bust! Kim Kardashian Does NOT Want Another Child Just to Save Marriage
- Saturday Night Live Mocks Tom Brady's "Deflate-Gate": Watch Taran Killam Play the New England Patriot's Quarterback
- Producers Guild Awards 2015: Birdman Wins Big, See the Complete List of Winners
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Frantic Texts About Kids from Husband Jay Cutler: Read the Funny Messages