Lady Gaga Explains Her Drunk Diet
By Jo Piazza Posted Feb 18th 2011 11:30AM
Gaga chatted with the Sirius Morning Mash Up about whether she exercises to stay so thin. She does, but she also adheres to a strict diet plan.
"I am on the drunk diet," Gaga said. "I live my life as I want to, creatively. I like to drink whiskey and stuff while I am working. But the deal is I've got to work out every day, and I work out hung over if I am hung over. And it's about the cross-training and keeping yourself inspired. I have to say, I do a ton of yoga."
Yoga and whiskey does sound like a proper way to live, and if Gaga's recent Vogue cover is any indication, the diet part seems to work pretty well, too.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gwen Stefani walks the runway with the help of her little man, Kingston, at the LAMB show in NYC on February 17th.
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing
- Review: Liam Neeson back in action again in 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Extra Scoop: ?Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Resting After Being Hospitalized
- Katie Holmes Looks Sexy in the City, Muses on ?Dawson's Creek' Reunion
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Reportedly Revealed: Who Is She?