Wendy Williams Calls Out 'Jersey Shore' Kids, Does Her Best Teresa Giudice Impression
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 18th 2011 05:10PM
"What makes me upset is those kids aren't from the Jersey Shore, they're BENNY's," she told me, using a term to describe people from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York. "The BENNY's would come to our Jersey Shore beaches, with your cigarette butts, your chicken bones and tampons and you leave all that crap and ruin our beaches!"
And that isn't the only thing from New Jersey that the Asbury Park native has an opinion on. She tells me that she's definitely a bigger fan of the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey,' saying, "I consider myself a housewife who happens to have someplace to go."
She also does a hilarious impression of local 'Housewives' star, Teresa Giudice, known for ample amounts of hair. With a quick adjustment to her wig, Wendy transforms into Teresa. Spot on!
If you want to watch more of my interview with Wendy and another with E! News hottie Giuliana Rancic, tune in 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on Saturday at 1PM or 7PM, exclusively on HDNet.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
- Bachelor Juan Pablo's Obscene Comment to Clare Crawley, Celebs React to His Pick: Top Stories
- Jake Gyllenhaal Dances Around Naked, Bangs on Pans on Film Set: See the Bizarre Pictures
- ?Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day