Camille Grammer Lands New Job with CNN
By Christine Fenno Posted Feb 20th 2011 01:52PM
After her recently finalized divorce from Kelsey Grammer, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Camille Donatacci Grammer is moving on, and ready to talk -- about Hollywood style, anyway.
Grammer, 42, has been hired as a fashion commentator to help cover the Academy Awards' red carpet for CNN's live Oscar arrivals special, 'Showbiz Tonight: Road Gold.'
"We can't wait to get Camille's unabashed take on Hollywood's biggest night," said a CNN exec producer of the network's broadcast.
While dealing on the home front with the quickie divorce her ex requested, the mother of two has been staying busy on camera in recent weeks. Grammer's season of 'Housewives' ended in drama in January, and just last week, she popped up in a guest role on William Shatner's CBS sitcom '$#*! My Dad Says.' Still, she denies that she's pursuing any full-time acting work.
At the Oscars next weekend, Grammer will reportedly man a microphone alongside regular 'Showbiz Tonight' hosts AJ Hammer and Brooke Anderson, as they candidly discuss the pre-ceremony parade of fashions gracing the Kodak Theater entrance. The trio will also receive input from actress Sheryl Lee Ralph and radio personality Carlos Diaz, according to CNN.
Of course, a "new and improved" theme seems to be permeating the 83rd Annual Oscars this year. The entire evening will introduce fresh takes on old traditions -- most notably, the debut of young co-hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway. When the festivities kick off in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, follow PopEater for live updates as we cover the fashions, winners, upsets and (here's hoping!) unscripted surprises.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Camille Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Camille Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George R.R. Martin: Red Wedding Was "Tremendously Hard to Write," Readers Swore Off My Books Forever
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3, Sisterhood Everlasting, in the Works
- Let Me Take A Selfie! Nikki Reed and Jay Pharoah Pose For A Pic in NYC
- Alicia DiMichele Quits VH1s ?Mob Wives;' Retracts Guilty Plea In Embezzlement Case
- Bill It To Bethenny! Frankel Commanded By Court To Shell Out $100K To Jason Hoppy's Attorney In Child Custody Battle
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Joan Rivers under fire for jokes about kidnapped Cleveland women
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"