Camille Grammer Lands New Job with CNN
By Christine Fenno Posted Feb 20th 2011 01:52PM
After her recently finalized divorce from Kelsey Grammer, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Camille Donatacci Grammer is moving on, and ready to talk -- about Hollywood style, anyway.
Grammer, 42, has been hired as a fashion commentator to help cover the Academy Awards' red carpet for CNN's live Oscar arrivals special, 'Showbiz Tonight: Road Gold.'
"We can't wait to get Camille's unabashed take on Hollywood's biggest night," said a CNN exec producer of the network's broadcast.
While dealing on the home front with the quickie divorce her ex requested, the mother of two has been staying busy on camera in recent weeks. Grammer's season of 'Housewives' ended in drama in January, and just last week, she popped up in a guest role on William Shatner's CBS sitcom '$#*! My Dad Says.' Still, she denies that she's pursuing any full-time acting work.
At the Oscars next weekend, Grammer will reportedly man a microphone alongside regular 'Showbiz Tonight' hosts AJ Hammer and Brooke Anderson, as they candidly discuss the pre-ceremony parade of fashions gracing the Kodak Theater entrance. The trio will also receive input from actress Sheryl Lee Ralph and radio personality Carlos Diaz, according to CNN.
Of course, a "new and improved" theme seems to be permeating the 83rd Annual Oscars this year. The entire evening will introduce fresh takes on old traditions -- most notably, the debut of young co-hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway. When the festivities kick off in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, follow PopEater for live updates as we cover the fashions, winners, upsets and (here's hoping!) unscripted surprises.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Camille Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Camille Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bringing Up Bates Stars Whitney and Zach Welcome Baby Boy Bradley Gilvin Bates: See the First Picture!
- Milla Jovovich Reveals Her Baby's Gender, Name Ideas on Cute, Glam Date Night With Husband Paul W.S. Anderson
- Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Chris Martin "Father of the Year" at amFAR Gala
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out In Essay, Says Being Gay Is ?Among The Greatest Gifts God Has Given Me'
- A New Bruce! Kris Jenner ?Upset' Over Ex-Husband's TRANSformation ? ?It's Embarrassing For Her’
- Teen Angst? Kylie Jenner Emerges For Dad's Birthday Amid Lip Scandal
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case