Camille Grammer Lands New Job with CNN
By Christine Fenno Posted Feb 20th 2011 01:52PM
After her recently finalized divorce from Kelsey Grammer, 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Camille Donatacci Grammer is moving on, and ready to talk -- about Hollywood style, anyway.
Grammer, 42, has been hired as a fashion commentator to help cover the Academy Awards' red carpet for CNN's live Oscar arrivals special, 'Showbiz Tonight: Road Gold.'
"We can't wait to get Camille's unabashed take on Hollywood's biggest night," said a CNN exec producer of the network's broadcast.
While dealing on the home front with the quickie divorce her ex requested, the mother of two has been staying busy on camera in recent weeks. Grammer's season of 'Housewives' ended in drama in January, and just last week, she popped up in a guest role on William Shatner's CBS sitcom '$#*! My Dad Says.' Still, she denies that she's pursuing any full-time acting work.
At the Oscars next weekend, Grammer will reportedly man a microphone alongside regular 'Showbiz Tonight' hosts AJ Hammer and Brooke Anderson, as they candidly discuss the pre-ceremony parade of fashions gracing the Kodak Theater entrance. The trio will also receive input from actress Sheryl Lee Ralph and radio personality Carlos Diaz, according to CNN.
Of course, a "new and improved" theme seems to be permeating the 83rd Annual Oscars this year. The entire evening will introduce fresh takes on old traditions -- most notably, the debut of young co-hosts James Franco and Anne Hathaway. When the festivities kick off in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, follow PopEater for live updates as we cover the fashions, winners, upsets and (here's hoping!) unscripted surprises.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Camille Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Camille Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Takes Ashton Kutcher to Her Brother's Wedding: See a Picture of Her Bridesmaid Dress!
- Siva Kaneswaran Engaged to Nareesha McCaffrey: Wanted Singer Shares Proposal Story
- Jennifer Aniston Had Her "Awkward Phase" During Her 30s, Brad Pitt Marriage
- Dina Eastwood Says ‘I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me,’ Of Split With Clint, But Admits She Felt Signs Of Marriage Crumbling
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)