Hollywood Dads Who Will Go From Pushing Strollers to Walkers
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 21st 2011 05:30PM
From Clint Eastwood to Elton John to Nick Nolte, let's hear it for these fathers who prove that they've got it going on, well into their 60s.
We have a feeling once Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris tie the knot, Hef may break the record if he produces another heir...
The newest addition to the senior daddy car pool is Rod Stewart. At 66 years old, Rod welcomed his eighth child, a baby boy, Aiden. We've got to hand it to Rod, who's been procreating for 48 years.
We have a feeling that it's his smokin' hot wife that keeps Michael Douglas going. Michael welcomed his third child, his second with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, when he was 58 years old. We're sure that Carys and older brother Dylan are happy to have their dad back after his 2010 battle with throat cancer.
Paul McCartney added another little bug to his Beatles family when he and then-wife Heather Mills welcomed Paul's fifth child (the first for the Heather and Paul) when he was 61 years old. Looks like Sir Paul must have been busy with all those kids 'Eight Days A Week.'
He's the undisputed king of western flicks and he's also king of quite an eclectic brood. Clint welcomed his youngest child with wife Dina Ruiz when he was 66 years old. We wonder if 14-year-old Morgan will try and get her dad to join the Twitterverse.
Elton has ten god-children including the spawn of Victoria and David Beckham and Elizabeth Hurley. But now, Elton and partner David Furnish have a tiny dancer of their own. At 63, Elton will be well into his 80s before Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John graduates from college.
Thank god Nick's youngest child wasn't alive yet to see his 2002 DUI mugshot. But five years later, at 66, Nick welcomed Sophie Lane Nolte with partner Clytie Lane.
Woody Allen has a complicated romantic past, to say the least. He married his current wife, Soon-Yi Previn -- the adopted daughter of his ex-wife Mia Farrow -- when he was 62. Soon after Woody and Soon-Yi adopted two daughters of their own, Bechet and Manzie.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- Gale Ann Hurd Among Newly-Named AMPAS SciTech Council Members
- E! Shakeup: Frances Berwick Expands Purview as Suzanne Kolb Exits
- FYI Orders 'Married at First Sight' Spinoff Series
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' Pilot Breaks DVR Ratings Record
- The Trailer For 'Tak3n' (AKA: Taken 3) Has Arrived (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Selfie' Premiere, 'New Girl,' and More TV Picks