Why Did He Cheat? Jesse James Will Reveal All in Bombshell Memoir
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 22nd 2011 12:16PM
If Sandra Bullock was hoping she had seen the last of cheating ex-husband, Jesse James, she can think again. Jesse has just signed a book deal Simon & Schuster to publish a tell-all memoir that insiders tell me will lay out why he cheated on America's sweetheart.
"Jesse has made it clear to his publisher that he has a story that has not been told yet," an insider tells me. "He wants to reveal to America once and for all that you can't blame one person when a marriage falls apart. It takes two people to make a marriage and two people to destroy one."
Jesse was married to Sandra for almost five years before he was caught cheating with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee. Sandra and Jesse were divorced by June 2010, and he is currently engaged to 'LA Ink' star Kat Von D, while Sandra's brief romance with Ryan Reynolds has fizzled.
'American Outlaw' will give Jesse an outlet to tell the world why he did the unthinkable.
"He's not looking to blame the victim, but does want to point out that every story has two sides and what happened hurt him much more than Sandra," a friend of Jesse's tells me. "It's not easy being married to such a beloved person and becoming the most hated man in the USA."
Will you read the book? From what I'm hearing it sounds more like fiction than a memoir to me!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Jesse James
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jesse James Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taraji P. Henson Apologizes to Glendale Police for Racial Profile Allegations
- How 'The Walking Dead' Stumbled In Its Storytelling This Season
- Paramount Brewing 'Transformers' Universe With Akiva Goldsman
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline
- Every Quentin Tarantino Movie, Ranked From Worst to Best