Why Did He Cheat? Jesse James Will Reveal All in Bombshell Memoir
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 22nd 2011 12:16PM
If Sandra Bullock was hoping she had seen the last of cheating ex-husband, Jesse James, she can think again. Jesse has just signed a book deal Simon & Schuster to publish a tell-all memoir that insiders tell me will lay out why he cheated on America's sweetheart.
"Jesse has made it clear to his publisher that he has a story that has not been told yet," an insider tells me. "He wants to reveal to America once and for all that you can't blame one person when a marriage falls apart. It takes two people to make a marriage and two people to destroy one."
Jesse was married to Sandra for almost five years before he was caught cheating with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee. Sandra and Jesse were divorced by June 2010, and he is currently engaged to 'LA Ink' star Kat Von D, while Sandra's brief romance with Ryan Reynolds has fizzled.
'American Outlaw' will give Jesse an outlet to tell the world why he did the unthinkable.
"He's not looking to blame the victim, but does want to point out that every story has two sides and what happened hurt him much more than Sandra," a friend of Jesse's tells me. "It's not easy being married to such a beloved person and becoming the most hated man in the USA."
Will you read the book? From what I'm hearing it sounds more like fiction than a memoir to me!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Jesse James
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jesse James Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- MIPTV: Amy Poehler to Join Comedy Central Speaking Panel
- John Woo to Head Jury at Beijing Film Festival
- Bizarre Love Letter From Ernest Hemingway to Marlene Dietrich Goes to Auction
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- Box Office: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Could Lose DreamWorks $84 Million
- 'Batman vs. Superman' Production Begins in Michigan?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic