John Travolta Dares to Go Bare With New Balding 'Do
The true state of John Travolta's hair has long been the subject of speculation, but the actor has finally ended the guessing, choosing to reveal his balding head on a recent vacation with his wife and children.
Travolta, who regularly sports a full head of hair, which many attribute to the use of hair plugs or wigs, debuted a receding hairline while lounging on the beach in Hawaii with his daughter, Ella, and wife Kelly Preston.
Perhaps it's the pressure of new fatherhood that's keeping the star from his usual grooming routine. Travolta and Preston welcomed son Benjamin in late November, just two years after the tragic loss of their son Jett, who died from a seizure in 2009 while on a family vacation in the Bahamas.
Despite the actor's two-year hiatus from the big screen following his son's death, Travolta is gearing up for a return to work.
"I've taken two years off, and I am glad I did, and now I'm ready to go back," he said. "I needed to take a break, for many reasons. Probably by fall, you'll see me on the big screen again."
MORE ABOUT John Travolta
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about John Travolta Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nigella Lawson admits to using cocaine 'a handful of times'
- Behind the scenes with the Rockettes in 1964
- Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' available just in time for the holidays
- TV Ratings: 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural' Drive Strong Night for CW
- Super Bowl Ads Sell Out at Average of $4 Million Each
- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio Finally Open Up About 'Wolf of Wall Street'
- Christian Bale Gets Philosophical About 'Out of the Furnace,' 'American Hustle,' Batman
- 'Fifty Shades' of Mommy: Marcia Gay Harden Joins 'Grey'
- New 'Her' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson Fall in Love (VIDEO)