John Travolta Dares to Go Bare With New Balding 'Do
The true state of John Travolta's hair has long been the subject of speculation, but the actor has finally ended the guessing, choosing to reveal his balding head on a recent vacation with his wife and children.
Travolta, who regularly sports a full head of hair, which many attribute to the use of hair plugs or wigs, debuted a receding hairline while lounging on the beach in Hawaii with his daughter, Ella, and wife Kelly Preston.
Perhaps it's the pressure of new fatherhood that's keeping the star from his usual grooming routine. Travolta and Preston welcomed son Benjamin in late November, just two years after the tragic loss of their son Jett, who died from a seizure in 2009 while on a family vacation in the Bahamas.
Despite the actor's two-year hiatus from the big screen following his son's death, Travolta is gearing up for a return to work.
"I've taken two years off, and I am glad I did, and now I'm ready to go back," he said. "I needed to take a break, for many reasons. Probably by fall, you'll see me on the big screen again."
MORE ABOUT John Travolta
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about John Travolta Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- BET Renews 'The Game,' 'Being Mary Jane,' 'Real Husbands'; Adds 'Book of Negroes' Mini
- 'Bachelorette' Creator Mike Fleiss Reacts to Contestant's Death: 'We're All Devastated'
- Reese Witherspoon's Lifestyle Company Is Given a Name
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour
- 'Friday the 13th' Is Being Reimagined as a TV Series