The Most Glam Celebrity Wedding Gowns: Could Kate Middleton's Top Them All?
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 22nd 2011 05:00PM
But with another royal wedding just around the corner, Shuter dished that Kate Middleton may stray from the archetypal over-the-top gown that Prince William's mother embodied 30 years ago. Kate has some pretty chic shoes to fill -- Diana's dress goes down as the most photographed wedding gown ever.
Although Kate will not divulge the designer who will help her take Prince William's breath away at the alter, we do know that Kate will have one quick change. Between the ceremony and the reception, Kate will wear two different gowns.
And what's one thing that Kate learned from Diana's big day? Don't stuff your gown into a carriage on the way to the church. Kate will be arriving to Westminster Abbey by limo to avoid any gown wrinkling before the ceremony.
Among Shuter's other picks for most glamorous weddings are Katie Holmes, Chelsea Clinton, Carolyn Bessette and Mariah Carey's 1993 wedding.
Watch Shuter's conversation with the always-fabulous Natalie Morales and see more about Diana's gorgeous gown.
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Is an Unrecognizable Teenage Singer in 2001 Video: Watch
- JWoww's Daughter Meilani Has Playdate with Snooki's Son Lorenzo: See the Cute Pic!
- Jennifer Lopez: I've "Made Mistakes" With Men, My Kids Stay in the Bronx With Family So They "Get It"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Joan Rivers on life support, family confirms
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Jason Aldean announces new album 'Old Boots, New Dirt' with track listing
- Woman Gets Metal Pole Impaled Through Her Butt During Texting and Driving Accident
- Khloé Kardashian and Scott Disick Join Cast of Royal Pains for Season Finale—See the Exclusive Pic!
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"