The Most Glam Celebrity Wedding Gowns: Could Kate Middleton's Top Them All?
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Feb 22nd 2011 05:00PM
But with another royal wedding just around the corner, Shuter dished that Kate Middleton may stray from the archetypal over-the-top gown that Prince William's mother embodied 30 years ago. Kate has some pretty chic shoes to fill -- Diana's dress goes down as the most photographed wedding gown ever.
Although Kate will not divulge the designer who will help her take Prince William's breath away at the alter, we do know that Kate will have one quick change. Between the ceremony and the reception, Kate will wear two different gowns.
And what's one thing that Kate learned from Diana's big day? Don't stuff your gown into a carriage on the way to the church. Kate will be arriving to Westminster Abbey by limo to avoid any gown wrinkling before the ceremony.
Among Shuter's other picks for most glamorous weddings are Katie Holmes, Chelsea Clinton, Carolyn Bessette and Mariah Carey's 1993 wedding.
Watch Shuter's conversation with the always-fabulous Natalie Morales and see more about Diana's gorgeous gown.
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer Cast as Robert Kardashian Sr. Opposite Cuba Gooding Jr. in O.J. Simpson's American Crime Story
- Uma Thurman Goes Without Makeup, Rocks the Cape Trend in NYC: See the Photos!
- 5 Last-Minute Hostess Gifts for the Holidays
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails