Mark Cuban Renews 'Naughty But Nice' for 2nd and 3rd Seasons
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 22nd 2011 03:01PM
Can't get enough of my 'Naughty But Nice' show? Well, you are in luck. HDNet has just extended my celebrity talk show by adding 26 new episodes to the mix.
"'Naughty But Nice' has quickly become a standout program for us and we're happy to extend it for 26 more episodes," said Mark Cuban, Chairman and Co-Founder of HDNet. "Rob gets the hottest Hollywood up-and-comers -- along with some of the old guard -- to open up and tell him what is REALLY going on. We can't wait to see more!"
Plus the show has moved to its new home at New York's ultra chic Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel in Manhattan.
"Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' is a great fit for the Gansevoort Park Rooftop," said Michael Achenbaum, President, Gansevoort Hotel Group. "He is a great guy who always presents a very cool interview. His charming style creates buzz worthy stories while always taking the high road. We are excited to be working with his entire team on this stylish, hot show!"
So far this season, 'Naughty But Nice' has featured candid and revealing interviews with today's hottest names in Hollywood -- all over a signature cocktail or two. The show broke news of Joan Rivers' feud with Fox News, let all of us know that Holly Madison will not be attending Hugh Hefner's upcoming wedding and kicked off a firestorm when MTV's Sofia Black D'Elia defended the behavior on her program 'Skins' as something "all teenagers do." WATCH:
'Naughty But Nice with Rob Shuter' airs every Saturday on HDNet at 1:00 PM ET, followed by encore presentations at 7:00 PM ET Saturday, 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, and 11:00 AM ET on Monday and Tuesday. Don't have HDNet? Call your cable provider and demand it!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Underboob in Black Sheer Outfit at the Sonia Rykiel Fashion Show in Paris: See the Picture
- Ciara Targeted By Thong-Wearing Celebrity Prankster Vitalii Sediuk at Paris Fashion Week: Pictures
- Michael Strahan, Donald Glover Cast in Magic Mike XXL With Channing Tatum
- Maria Shriver Stops By A Nail Salon
- High Times Ahead? ?RHOBH' To Film Cast Trip In Amsterdam ? Sober Kim Richards Upset, Facing ?Temptations’
- Swimming In Trouble: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI In Baltimore, According To Reports
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- 'Jeopardy' slammed on social media for 'sexist' category
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- Nikki Bella and Brie Bella Get Into an Unusual Fight Outside the Ring—Watch the Deleted Total Divas Clip!
- Student Who Petitioned to Have His Cat in His Yearbook Photo Got What He Wanted, and Then Some
- Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen & Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show